Wont lay

Start a new thread "Looking for vet in British Columbia" and maybe someone here can help you before it's too late.

Sandra chameleon might be able to help.....I think she might be close to you. Try to PM her.

Here you go Sandra's vet:
South Vancouver Island, BC, Canada

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr. Breadner
2126A Keating X Road
Saainchton, BC
http://www.breadnervet.com/

Last edited:
Update!!

Its been 12 days. A few days ago I dug her a hole.

I checked the day after... Nothing.

I looked again, expecting the worst, and I looked in...
She's laying eggs!!!!! I hope I didn't disturb her.
I'm buying Butterworms today, For fat and calcium...

BTW... Last night I had a dream That I walked in and the hole was filled with sand and looked up to see Lucy sitting on a branch.
Dreams can come true!!! :D:):rolleyes::p;):cool::eek:

Proof that some chameleons take MUCH longer than others!!

-Steve

Gonna keep the temps down from now on? :) Laying sounds stressful for both the chameleon and the owner!

I'm so excited, I finally got a girl and I can't wait to see how big she gets!

Gonna keep the temps down from now on? :) Laying sounds stressful for both the chameleon and the owner!

I'm so excited, I finally got a girl and I can't wait to see how big she gets!

Yeah... It was in the high 70s so I thought "This is too cold"... So I bought a 100w bulb. Bad Idea!

Try to guess how many eggs!!

-Steve

After she gets finished laying give her a good long very warm misting and she should drink. Do you have any liquid calcium? If not, heavily dust her feeders with calcium dust for the next first few days and let her eat good the next few days.

After she gets finished laying give her a good long very warm misting and she should drink. Do you have any liquid calcium? If not, heavily dust her feeders with calcium dust for the next first few days and let her eat good the next few days.

No liquid calcium except exo-terra Calcium water conditioner.
I'll use it? I havent used it in a while.

I'll heavily dust crickets.
I'm also getting butterworms for their calcium and fat.

If she's big enough and you want, you could probably give her a really small pinkie but that's up to you. Nice and fatty.

What? a pinkie? They'd die without the mom anyways so it doesn't make sense, you should ask them about that. That's lame. Maybe if you outsmart them they'll give you one? :)

If she hand feeds, you can probably use a nice warm thawed one.

What? a pinkie? They'd die without the mom anyways so it doesn't make sense, you should ask them about that. That's lame. Maybe if you outsmart them they'll give you one? :)

If she hand feeds, you can probably use a nice warm thawed one.

She hand feeds. I'm going to use butterworms because of their calcium... and their her favourite;)

just came across this thread. So happy for you that she did lay her eggs! a few Butterworms are an EXCELLENT idea, but she'll probably want water first.

Back
Top Bottom