Wrinkly?

moz

Hello,

This morning I checked on my little veiled and noticed his skin was alittle dry but also looked wrinkly.

I don't know if he's nearly shedding or if he's dehydrated? I spray the leafs 3 times a day but still havn't got a dripper in there yet?

Has anybody seen this before?

Thanks

he should be fine as long as his urate looks ok. I think he is prob just about to shed as well but you should get a dripper though. You dont have to buy one you can get a big plastic container and use a small pin and poke a hole in the bottom and just set it on top

Urate i'm guessing is the poop

It's white not yellow so that's fine

must be shedding then

thanks guys
i do intend to create a dripper - Need to make a few modifications to the cage but I think this is going to have to be replaced when he gets larger anyway.

edit
Lil guy shedded whilst i was at work today :)

Urate i'm guessing is the poop

It's white not yellow so that's fine

must be shedding then

thanks guys
i do intend to create a dripper - Need to make a few modifications to the cage but I think this is going to have to be replaced when he gets larger anyway.

edit
Lil guy shedded whilst i was at work today :)

urate is the pee....my lil guy was wrinkly yesterday and he shed today....:)

you don't dude the white stuff is good pee and the yellow/orange stuff is dehydrated pee :) he wont cock his leg up at a branch, they dont pee and poop as such they "vent" and clear out both at the same time from the same place.

Back
Top Bottom