Zen Wont eat,

Zen

hey everyone done the best i could to help my chameleon. he is turning white and looks like hes about to die. been at the bottom of the plant for two days now. ive been giving him showers with luke warm water. also had to pull out some poop cause it wasnt coming out. it was white poop and that not good at all. i have a horned worm and he wont eat it and its his favorite meal. what can i do to save Zen. thanks and hope to hear a reliable answer

hey everyone done the best i could to help my chameleon. he is turning white and looks like hes about to die. been at the bottom of the plant for two days now. ive been giving him showers with luke warm water. also had to pull out some poop cause it wasnt coming out. it was white poop and that not good at all. i have a horned worm and he wont eat it and its his favorite meal. what can i do to save Zen. thanks and hope to hear a reliable answer

I'm sorry to hear that. Do you happen to have a vet that can look at Zen? Wishing for the best for the poor guy!

going to vet tomorrow.. hopefully it makes it another night. anyone got anything to do to keep him alive.... warm water> etc?

White is the worst color for a chameleon to be, my chameleon got white when a terrible vet freaked him out so much. Gladly, I don't go to him any more. Little contact (only when in the water), warm water, and lots of observing.

Back
Top Bottom