Zeus fired up!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( pic heavy)

Are you sure he is not just overheated? Looks he's gaping and his colors are really washed out.

He is gaping due to seeing another male and his colors are most definetly not washed out!!!

My thoughts exactly.
Please keep your nasty thoughts to yourself. I have heard nothing but negative comments from you on my threads and i would prefer if you stayed out of my threads. Go find somebody elses thread to ruin. :D

He is gaping due to seeing another male and his colors are most definetly not washed out!!!

Please keep your nasty thoughts to yourself. I have heard nothing but negative comments from you on my threads and i would prefer if you stayed out of my threads. Go find somebody elses thread to ruin. :D

But you have only heard the PG 13 version of my "nasty thoughts and negative comments" maybe in 10 years when your old enough I"ll enlighten you.;)

But you have only heard the PG 13 version of my "nasty thoughts and negative comments" maybe in 10 years when your old enough I"ll enlighten you.;)

Im glad twisted and negative thoughts "enlighten you" and are strolling around in your mind...but i would appreciate if you would buy yourself a diary and right in it instead of on this website. :D I don't know what your problem is...my chameleons are super healthy and they can't be in better conditions! :D

Actually

The pic you saw was not him fully fired up... Check out the pics in my latest thread in general photography, has him almost solid yellow with mostly white bars. Either way your guys is pretty fancy

What do I think? I think I want to know how I can get me a Zeus, too! That is one hot chameleon!

Hahahah thank you very much Dragonfly and wendy!

To wendy: You should so get yourself one. He is amazing! :D

He is from a Kammer's line - directly? Or is he offspring from a pairing of yours? He's absolutely amazing with those colors. I've been showing his picture to people!

Thank you Synapse and Orion!!!!!

To Orion: My guy gets pissed off with other chams in a heartbeat! His baby blue bars turn into solid white or solid silver. Its amazing to see in person!

I'm not as into panthers as a lot of people but his coloring is really cool ... or maybe I should say hot! The way the blue turns white is pretty amazing.

I think he a beautiful cham! I checked out your album from when you first got him cuz I was in love with his avatar photo! I love the yellow with the blue bars!

Thank you very much!!! Im glad you like him!

I'm not as into panthers as a lot of people but his coloring is really cool ... or maybe I should say hot! The way the blue turns white is pretty amazing.

Thank you! He is pretty awesome...lol. He was not hot in the picture, like a previously mentioned. He was fired up. When this guy fires up he goes all out!

Thank you! He is pretty awesome...lol. He was not hot in the picture, like a previously mentioned. He was fired up. When this guy fires up he goes all out![/QUOTE]

I meant hot as in fired up and bright - fiery colors. He doesn't look like he's hot as in too warm. ;-)

Back
Top Bottom