Rack or stand?

Well… I sent Mistking a lengthy email asking them to change the order, since it has not shipped yet. Hopefully, they can make the change. If not your advice will be heeded. Thanks so much!

So...Marty at MK was awesome and I was able to redo the entire order. I am curious about the method @Beman used to extend the nozzles into the enclosure more to get a better surface coverage with the spray. That McGyver method with the tubing looks awesome. Do you feel that was necessary? I never had an issue with normal placement in the past, but my enclosure at that time was only 2x2x4.

So...Marty at MK was awesome and I was able to redo the entire order. I am curious about the method @Beman used to extend the nozzles into the enclosure more to get a better surface coverage with the spray. That McGyver method with the tubing looks awesome. Do you feel that was necessary? I never had an issue with normal placement in the past, but my enclosure at that time was only 2x2x4.
I love my method lol. You do have to use a tiny zip tie to hook the nozzle to the screen so it does not move. But I get much better coverage doing it and I can angle my nozzles straight down so nothing sprays near my lights or I am not just wasting spray on the wall.

I’ll probably start the classic way and see how it goes. I assume it’s not too bad to make the adjustment if necessary?

Back
Top Bottom