3 Month old Yoda males for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicodemayo

Avid Member
I am listing a few Yoda male offspring for sale that are 3-3.5 months old, all eating like pigs, and coloring up by the day. I am only listing a few up on the forums for now, but the rest of the males will be available on my website as soon as I take all the photos, and update the site. If anyone has seen Yoda, or any of Yodas offspring, you know this is a smokin bloodline. Yoda is owned by one of our fellow forum members, Royden Lepp. I have another clutch of offspring from Yoda from a different Dam, that are in the 4.5 month old rage. I plan on holding most of them back, but will post some up for sale from time to time on here, and the website, so please inquire if you are interested in one of those offspring.

Price-$250 SHIPPED anywhere in the lower 48 states only. Sorry but no international/Canadian sales, sorry.

Females are also available from this bloodline, and they are $225 shipped.

Sire: Yoda- Yoda is from Blue Banana from Kammerflage Creations

Dam: Paloma- Paloma is from Mr.Picasso from Chameleon Paradise

Available Animals
Male 1

Male 2

Male 3

All chameleons will include a hatch certificate that includes lineage info, and 24/7 customer support, as well as a 7 day health and satisfaction guarantee.

Please pm me, or email me at [email protected] with any questions, or call me personally between 8am-11pm eastern time, at 678-232-2001. If I dont pick up, please leave a message, and I will get back to you as soon as I am available! I would love to hear from you!

Thanks
Nic Herrett
The Chameleon Kindom

Male #2 is pending sale. I will have photos of additional available males, hopefully up by the end of the week.

Yes he is. That particular male has shed out since the photo was taken, and he is starting to get some light yellows and oranges on his belly. Male number two is still up for sale.

I'm interested in a male, also...and am (im)patiently ;) waiting for the website to get done, so I can see what the other little dudes look like!!! :) Looks awesome so far!

Bear with my everyone. I am sorry for the slow updating. This semester at school is wrapping up and I am busier than ever. I have some time on my hands today, so I hope to post up some more males on this thread today.

-Nic

I can TOTALLY understand that...I told myself I would stay away from the classifieds until finals were over...because I KNOW that if I get one anytime before that, I will have NO interest in studying for finals...not that I would, anyway...but the fewer distractions the better. :)

Can't wait to see them!

FINALLY more photos as promised. I have photos of 4 males for now, more later, this clutch took almost 2 months to hatch out, so there is quite the flux in age.

Male #1 is Male #3 in my first post. More reds came in. Normally has a nice orange and yellow belly but he just wasn't digging the photo shoot, I will snap more of this guy Sunday. These pics don't do him justice. LOTS of blue right now but it'll probably shed out and look more green/yellow and his bars will become more definitive as he ages. Cute little guy! Oh yeah and hes a monster eater, photo 2 of him can attest to that :p

Male #2
This guy is gonna be awesome. Hes pretty darn mean, and as you can see, he was pretty pissed, but Look at his throat and underside. Hes looking more like his father every day. I know this guy wont last long.

Rawrrrr

Male #3
This guy is interesting but very beautiful. The barring is coming in more red than I am seeing in other siblings. Is is very calm and doesn't seem to stress easily. He has the calm temperament like his dad that's for sure.

Male #4
This guy is looking pretty brown now, but look at those colors hiding in him. I'd be willing to bet that this guys next shed will pack quite the punch. You can see his blue bars just waiting to break free.

All these guys are still $250 shipped, but this price wont last much longer.

Here are some photos of a few of the females! These girl are small, but very very beautiful. They are $225 shipped. They are eating 1/2" crickets.

Female #1

If only cute could kill

Female #2
This girl looks incredible. She looked so perfect on the pothos, I didn't even bother dragging her out. Her colors are incredible!

Female #3
Purple anyone? Very pastel purple and blue girl and pretty friendly too!

I will be out all day tomorrow on a caving trip, so I will not be available to answer the barrage of pms until maybe late tomorrow night or Sunday! As soon as classes let out for the semester, I'll kick into update mode on the website. I am glad to at least have it up so people can contact me, but I still have a lot of work to do, so hang with me!

-Nic

Thanks Joe! Its been years since I went. Glad sgt is doing well! Actually your male is from a different clutch! Same Father different mother. Gahhh yoda was a pimp

females looks amazing! i need to put some money together to get one of those girls lol. ugh im over my head with this guys haha. females can be housed together okay right? i know deff not males i finally seperated mine today and my Sambava is QUIET happy about it haha.

Female 2 and 3 are sold. My last day of finals are Wednesday, and there more females in this clutch, so after Wednesday, I am out for summer. Orion Babys will be available soon as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom