Addiction

@triSARA

HOLY crap. why do i never get big males jacksons like that? unless that picture was taken on a very tiny human

and ill comment later on what ive got/had

I am not addicted. I swear I can quit at any time. I only do Chameleon on the weekends. I can manage my life. Yes I now keep leftovers that I usually would throw away, but my feeder crickets can sure use the protein!

IM ADDICTED!!! i have a m/f pair of veileds 1 chinese male water dragon and for my birthday my parents said that there going to get me a bearded dragon!!!:D:D:D im excited and i have a few exotic mantis:D

For those of you who say you can quit anytime...
you Only 'use' on the weekends...
It's not affecting your life...
YOU ARE ALL LIARS!

You cant quit, because there is always a new species you want to own.
You cant just use on the weekends, because when you arent actively taking care of your cham, EVERYDAY, you are thinking about what he/she is doing, are they ok, do they need food, are they warm enough, etc.
And it is affecting your life because you save food to feed them, you creep these forums while at work, at the stop light, the middle of the night when you cant sleep..

SO STOP LYING, AND JUST ADMIT IT!!!!

My name is Jessica, and I am wholeheartedly addicted to chameleons! And I will NEVER quit!

For those of you who say you can quit anytime...
you Only 'use' on the weekends...
It's not affecting your life...
YOU ARE ALL LIARS!

You cant quit, because there is always a new species you want to own.
You cant just use on the weekends, because when you arent actively taking care of your cham, EVERYDAY, you are thinking about what he/she is doing, are they ok, do they need food, are they warm enough, etc.
And it is affecting your life because you save food to feed them, you creep these forums while at work, at the stop light, the middle of the night when you cant sleep..

SO STOP LYING, AND JUST ADMIT IT!!!!

My name is Jessica, and I am wholeheartedly addicted to chameleons! And I will NEVER quit!

Okay okayyy..... My name is Alex and I have one of the best addictions you can have...... CHAMELEONS!!!!!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom