Am I ready?

Ray99

Hi, I just received my package from Josh´s Frogs, that contains: ubv 5.0 compact reptiglo , ceramic heater, daylight spot, sun glo halogen, 3 clamp lamps and 1 wire light, 4 lamp stands, digital thermo-hygrometer, calcium, calcium +D3, multivitamins, multivitamins without D3, some vines and fake plants, I will buy a schefflera, but I don´t know which one, arboricola, dwarf or which kind it needs to be.

Thanks

I forgot to mention that I have a 16x16x20 screen cage for how long can I keep a baby panther in there? I´ll buy a male.

hi
sounds like you have the basics
you are unlikely to need the ceramic heat emmitter
cage will be outgrown in fewer than 6 months
have you read about how to use the supplements and how to gutload properly?

Schefflera arboricola is what you want, dwarf is fine. Pothos are also very good (and easy care)

You only need the uv bulb and a heat bulb and that is it. i wouldnt bother using all the bulbs. personally I would not use a compact uv bulb as the cham has to sit under it to get uv and I still dont feel they are safe! Otherwise all looks good! :D

all bulbs will be at 30cm of the chameleon I have an exo terra dome that increases uvb output to %100, ohh and I also have a Monsoon. gutload crickets with veggies.
and I will read about the supplements

Back
Top Bottom