Any CAR guys here?? Drag,Show,Auto-x,Drift, etc

Nice cars! Am a big mustang lover! But I do have my cars go to my albums and check them out! Ill try and upload more pictures! :)

This is my new project (aside from my GTI)

1954 Studebaker Champion sedan. My great-grandfather was the original owner, now its in my hands to take care of. Just got here from a long trip, imported from Colombia where it has been since its purchase back in 1954.
It is still 100% original.

IMG01662-20120207-1559.jpg

Cool rides guys n gals!

I think I have A.D.D. with cars,lol. I drive a caddy stsv with a ton of mods. Ported supercharger, pulley, programmer, upper intakes, 512rwhp. Not bad for a 4 door. Never made it to the track but my buddy has a new zo6 and hasn't come close to beating me. Also got an old school BMW 850 v-12 6speed manual in the paint shop. And last but def not least is the money pit 1969 camaro pro touring bagged, single turbo 408 lsx, tubbed with 20x14 coys. Been in the shop for the last 2 years. They keep making new cool stuff and I keep changing my setup! Lol. I'll post some pics when I get a chance.

Big big big car guy here. Mainly euro stuff. I have 2 older benzes and a jeep wrangler lifted and locked. My mom and dad live close so I often take one of their cars out. ( 3 porsche and a benz). Since I'm a little older my priorities have changed some, I'm close to getting a house so my cars status will be the same for a bit :) but I'm very happy with what i have, they are each unique.

This is my new project (aside from my GTI)

1954 Studebaker Champion sedan. My great-grandfather was the original owner, now its in my hands to take care of. Just got here from a long trip, imported from Colombia where it has been since its purchase back in 1954.
It is still 100% original.

IMG01662-20120207-1559.jpg

This is soo sick.. I feel like you need a glass of brandy and a cigar when driving that thing.

This is soo sick.. I feel like you need a glass of brandy and a cigar when driving that thing.

hahaha, yes indeed.. its a very nice car, which still runs fine.. but needs plenty of body work and we are gonna overhaul that engine.. its got quite a lot of miles on it, still original.

Its that time of year again!! RACE SEASON!!

My wife hates this time of year!!

First Points Race is this weekend at Atco Raceway in NJ!!

Should be a HUGE event!! Last year this same event was sold out at 7am!!:eek: . A lot of people didn't get to race. Meaning i'll have to trailer down earlyyy and camp out!

I'll have coverage, photos and incar go-pro!

Nice civic bro!
I've got a 91 accord coupe I manual swapped and wire tucked workin In that f22 SOHC turbo build :)
And everyday I drive a bagged 99 Toyota tacoma mini truck

Truck looks good. i love that color. The Accord has a ton of potential. I have seen a few really nice Turboed ones, one of which was featured in Import Tuner not too long ago.

I have that issue :) and I love tge truck color alot to! I searched specificly for it. I'm lookin into better wheels those are old ford ranger wheels I got cheap to get the steelies off!
Accord was my first car. I've really taken my time with it. Im in no hurry to get it done I will be burried in that car after all.

This is for jonrich or anyone that knows..If i have the alt. belt on. It will have hard starts, rough idle, loss of power and die at stop signs. WTF is the issue?

full

Last edited by a moderator:
This is for jonrich or anyone that knows..If i have the alt. belt on. It will have hard starts, rough idle, loss of power and die at stop signs. WTF is the issue?

full

It's possible the regulator In ur alt. went out. It may say its charging but It could be erratic voltage causing poor sensor response or screwing with the ecu. Just a thought

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice turbo on the OP car ! Here is a pic of my current ride :
gtsc.jpg

She is bone stock, except for the Deck, JDM headlight housings, and those rims. currently at 74k miles.

Will do some performance mods in the future. Here is a list of some of my previous cars:
1968 coronet supper bee 440+6
1972 Challenger 318 i swapped to a 383
1990 celica GT
2000 mustang GT I built all forged internals blue print balance 250 shot of n20
2006 Srt 4
2000 Celica GTS (current car)

Niiccee :D I want to get the new golf R lol I just cant make up my mind if i like the MKV or the MKVI. Not down to get the votex kit all over again for another car haha.

Im still on stock suspension haha everyone on the car forums says im lifted :rolleyes: I got apr stage 1 with the p-flo all the way behind the fog light. Also have the BSH race catch can (low key;)) i think its funny when people pull up next to me saying me car is smoking, i just go "OMG no way my car sucks!!!" Then i just take off :cool:

edit: also heres a video of a car show i went to, figured car guys might like it
https://vimeo.com/27183398

Back
Top Bottom