Anyone know "Reptile Heaven"?

I live in Los Angeles and have never heard of them. Their address is 614 Mateo St, Los Angeles. I would be very leery of them as they have no rep.here and must be very new. The 415 area code is not a landline number either. I look for local live feeders all the time and this is the first I have heard of them. I would go with someone with a solid reputation.

I thought it seemed pretty odd that a company claiming to have such high reverence for captive bred reptiles was also featuring rain frogs for sale lol. Maybe it's changed recently, but last I was aware, folks are still trying to successfully breed them in captivity and most (all?) of them are wild caught.

Also, some of their stock images of animals are copied from the backwater reptiles website. And their only accepted payment methods when you go to checkout are Apple Pay, Zelle, and Chime, all of which are money transfer services that don't offer any buyer protections in the event of a transactional dispute.

Definitely a red flag scam website IMO!

Last edited:
Oh dang. Those are very hard to find and from my understanding hard to breed as well. You might need to find a WC. You could look at One World Exotica. He is a good importer.
They got some interesting chameleons on morphmarket... I dont see a mellers though :(

Do they do custom requests?

No one is currently breeding Meller's in the USA. Trust me, I would have one myslef if someone was lol.

Just wanted to quickly chime in on MKM chameleons...

I had two meetings with people last week who have purchased from MKM chams and had chameleons with health issues. MKM had sold a new chameleon keeper a pair of adult Jackson's and told them they could be kept together and that they were captive bred even though they could not show any lineage of the animals. Red flag. The female died within a week of having it and was at no fault of the owner after reviewing her care. Red flag.

They told another keeper to keep their male panther in a 18x18x36" and to use calcium with D3 every feeding which is incorrect care information. Red flag. And they also sell chameleon eggs. Red flag.

If you are looking for a good panther chameleon breeder please check out the following breeders:

1. Framscham.com -- Code NEPTUNE saves you an extra $25 off
2. ipardalis.com -- Code NEPTUNE10 saves you 10% off
3. chameleonsonly.com
4. readysrainforest.com

No one is currently breeding Meller's in the USA. Trust me, I would have one myslef if someone was lol.

Just wanted to quickly chime in on MKM chameleons...

I had two meetings with people last week who have purchased from MKM chams and had chameleons with health issues. MKM had sold a new chameleon keeper a pair of adult Jackson's and told them they could be kept together and that they were captive bred even though they could not show any lineage of the animals. Red flag. The female died within a week of having it and was at no fault of the owner after reviewing her care. Red flag.

They told another keeper to keep their male panther in a 18x18x36" and to use calcium with D3 every feeding which is incorrect care information. Red flag. And they also sell chameleon eggs. Red flag.

If you are looking for a good panther chameleon breeder please check out the following breeders:

1. Framscham.com -- Code NEPTUNE saves you an extra $25 off
2. ipardalis.com -- Code NEPTUNE10 saves you 10% off
3. chameleonsonly.com
4. readysrainforest.com
man that sucks. I was trying to get either a mellers, parsons (like around 600$ but is probably impossible) oustalets, or giant spiny. They had a spiny one, but it looked overpriced.

I actually bought your kit from phagea, its been working well. Only regret is not buying the more expensive one.

Im planning on keeping a bigger species chameleon, and upgrading cages once I move down to florida this upcoming summer.

Do any of those places or others you might know sell well reputable oustalets or giant spinys?

ty!

Back
Top Bottom