Basking versus plant light question.

Sharon12

Established Member
I am getting a new panther baby after having my lovely veiled for almost 6 years. I have bought these for basking lights. Do they look ok? Hard to find incandescent. I also need a light for plants to add to my 22w jungle dawn bar to highlight a darker area. Any suggestions. Thank you.
Brand
LEDVANCE
Light Type
Incandescent
Special Feature
Dimmable
Wattage
60 watts
Bulb Shape Size
A19
Bulb Base
E26
  • RIGHT SPECTRUM OF LIGHT FOR PLANTS: These Spot-Gro plant lights work to highlight the beauty of indoor plants while encouraging growth. Excellent for those plants that have limited access to sunlight and need a boost to promote growth all year long.
  • DESIGN: SYLVANIA Spot-Gro bulbs are ideal for your indoor garden, vegetable, herb, flowers, and can fit in most standard lamps with a medium base.
  • VERSATILE: The most common applications for SYLVANIA Spot-Gro incandescent light bulbs are general use locations and are a great way to highlight your house plants while giving them the nourishment they need.
  • BEST-IN-CLASS: Designed to last up to 1,000 hours, 120 Volts, and a high quality color rendering index (CRI).
  • WARRANTY: 30 Day Warranty.

What color/color temperature does the bulb appear? I'd imagine that as long as it's not the blue/red/purple plant light color then it should be fine. "Bright white" or 4000k to 7500k would be great for plants and Cham as a basking light

Back
Top Bottom