Best brands for Chameleons

I am moving www.herpcenter.com
Any last words before I move?
When your chameleon has died of the MBD it has (and it will without proper treatment), please don't get a new one.

Alternatively take it to a good vet, learn what you need about chameleons and give your chameleon a long and healthy life.

I'm pretty sure herpcenter.com will give you the same answers as you've gotten here.

When your chameleon has died of the MBD it has (and it will without proper treatment), please don't get a new one.

Alternatively take it to a good vet, learn what you need about chameleons and give your chameleon a long and healthy life.

I'm pretty sure herpcenter.com will give you the same answers as you've gotten here.
How is this site going to be friendly if all you want to do is get whatever device you have, find some people to help, and come to my threads just so you can have fun arguing. Do you really think anyone will come to the site to be member and they know THIS happens. Lesson learned for you guys: SOME PEOPLE DO NOT AGREE WITH YOU. Have you seen my vet in person? If you said don't listen to the vet and I didn't listen to my vet, HE WOULD HAVE MBD! My chameleon was not in good shape before I went to the vet and saw him IN PERSON. If you was someone going to the doctor and someone else said "don't listen to that doctor" would you listen to the doctor? Sorry I have to say this but I will do what DOES have to be done for MY chameleon. Do any of you really have chameleons, or are they just pics off a website. So go ahead and give me a infraction, I don't care.:cool::mad:

Last edited:
How is this site going to be friendly if all you want to do is get whatever device you have, find some people to help, and come to my threads just so you can have fun arguing. Do you really think anyone will come to the site to be member and they know THIS happens. Lesson learned for you guys: SOME PEOPLE DO NOT AGREE WITH YOU. Have you seen my vet in person? If you said don't listen to the vet and I didn't listen to my vet, HE WOULD HAVE MBD! My chameleon was not in good shape before I went to the vet and saw him IN PERSON. If you was someone going to the doctor and someone else said "don't listen to that doctor" would you listen to the doctor? Sorry I have to say this but I will do what DOES have to be done for MY chameleon. Do any of you really have chameleons, or are they just pics off a website. So go ahead and give me a infraction, I don't care.:cool::mad:
The same vet that didn't take xrays of its skeleton to make sure it doesn't have MBD or didn't take a blood sample to check calcium/phosphorus levels...Yes if I went to the doctor with broken bones and he told me "You're a little small for your age but you don't have any broken bones", then yes I would get a different opinion. Since you stated that your chameleon had a broken leg bone and he didn't take xrays, please explain to us all how this vet knows what he's doing, you also stated that he said bring it back in a month, have you done this also I want to know the TIPS HOW YOUR VET TOLD YOU TO CORRECT HIS CROOKED CASQUE?

What an annoying convo to read I understand you all are just trying to help this person but I see this literally every day on here with new members asking for advice. People dont know how to give advice in a kind way that is not insulting once you insult someone most people just shut off then its just arguing. At one point all of you experts didnt know shit either. If you actually want new members to join be nicer and if your advice is not heeded dont get all high and mighty and act like your gods gift to chameleon keeping! Now that all being said this guy needs to quit arguing and take all of the advice and research everything because the things you were saying sounded like you need to change alot of things for your cham to be healthy.

What an annoying convo to read I understand you all are just trying to help this person but I see this literally every day on here with new members asking for advice. People dont know how to give advice in a kind way that is not insulting once you insult someone most people just shut off then its just arguing. At one point all of you experts didnt know shit either. If you actually want new members to join be nicer and if your advice is not heeded dont get all high and mighty and act like your gods gift to chameleon keeping! Now that all being said this guy needs to quit arguing and take all of the advice and research everything because the things you were saying sounded like you need to change alot of things for your cham to be healthy.
No one is acting like gods, he came here looking for help, we have tried and he won't listen, I've been doing
Please watch your language and stay on topic!

If you all understand what @rminnis is saying, say I agree with him. This is basically what I am talking about, say your info in a nice way or nothing at all. If your info is not needed, DON'T TALK ABOUT IT. This is the problem we had anyways.

If you all understand what @rminnis is saying, say I agree with him. This is basically what I am talking about, say your info in a nice way or nothing at all. If your info is not needed, DON'T TALK ABOUT IT. This is the problem we had anyways.
This is something I WILL MAKE CLEAR WITH NOW: THIS CHAMELEON HAS NO MBD. YOU CAN CLAIM HE DOES, BUT HE DOESN'T.

You're on a forum posting for help...People have told you what you should do about your chameleon, your set up and everything in between. Then you become hostile towards others for giving their opinions. If you don't like the comments maybe you shouldn't make a thread...Its funny every thread you post turns into a train wreck. I know you're a kid but people are trying to help you out but you don't want to listen, even vets have told you about the problems you're chameleon may or may not have. You need to be nice to people if you want the respect of others.

Back
Top Bottom