Blisters on his back?

ok cool. ill keep applying the ointment as a precaution just in case the blister does break, and im not there like you said. the blister has already shrunken in size btw. im sure he will make a full recovery with minimal to no scarring. another thing is i will know to never put a lamp directly on top of an enclosure again. you learn something new everyday.

just as a follow up. Nigel is all healed. there is slight scarring but it isn't bad at all. you cant see it unless you're looking for it.

Attachments

• ResizedImage_1343408108519.jpg
    ResizedImage_1343408108519.jpg
    278.5 KB · Views: 129
Yay! Good job! I bet you won't be able to see it at all after another shed.

this raises my next question. my guy had a full shed when i first got him back in the first week of june but hasnt had a full shed since. he has had a partial shed on his casque, left armpit area, and vent area but nowhere else. is this an issue? or does that just happen every once in a while. i will complete a "How to ask for help" form and post it in the appropriate thread if necessary.

he went through a full body shed literally the day after i posted the one above. lol im guessing everything is just fine :)

I'm sorry...I missed that question. Adults often do partial sheds. It's not at all uncommon for them to retain a bit of shed until the next shed.

I'm so glad he's doing well!

Back
Top Bottom