Camiezone babies from Homer and Big Girl

Bert has spent a considerable time basking at 82 degrees, probably because he’s exhausted from a cross country trip at night with temps in the 50’s. He did eat like a pig today and came down front to show me his beautiful colors. Little buddy ate from a cup while I held it and then just went to town, as I’ve seen other Homer-Big Girl babies do. These chameleons were cared for dearly.
Sounds like he is settling in nicely!!

I'm trying different feeders with Bolt. This hornworm has him fired up.🤣. Looks like I should try a smaller worm.

Attachments

• 20230916_110058.jpg
    20230916_110058.jpg
    391.8 KB · Views: 43
i gave him a mix of medium and large crickets and he ate the large ones with no problem. Great at chewing up large super worms too. It’s funny to watch a veiled eat vs a panther. Veileds just seem to swallow things whole. Panthers do this crazy nom nom nom and you head the crunchies.
Totally, I dont even think my veiled pays half attention to what she is shooting at to eat she just goes for it. My panther totally seems to examine first, then think about it, then he shoots his tongue to get it. Silly babies

Back
Top Bottom