Cham Names?

Dumzy

Established Member
Cant think of any names for my little guy.. Anyone got any names for a male Veiled?

Attachments

• 062.JPG
    062.JPG
    307.3 KB · Views: 191
Horace sounds cool :) he was the Egyptian God with the "all seeing eye" since chameleons have amazing vision and can move their eyes in any directions at different directions sounds like a good name :) also what kind of plants are in there? And is that a waterfall?

Horace sounds cool :) he was the Egyptian God with the "all seeing eye" since chameleons have amazing vision and can move their eyes in any directions at different directions sounds like a good name :) also what kind of plants are in there? And is that a waterfall?
All the plants are fake, and yea it is a waterfall. And Horace is definently a good one..

I always thought waterfalls were cute but I know they are breeding grounds for bacteria and parasites so make sure to clean it everyday so your guy doesn't get sick or get parasites :)

I always thought waterfalls were cute but I know they are breeding grounds for bacteria and parasites so make sure to clean it everyday so your guy doesn't get sick or get parasites :)
Thats whats nice about this waterfall.. It has a filter built into it and it filters bacteria out of the water before he drinks it. ;)

We went with "Herbert" for the name of our veiled. Here's a pic on the first day that we got him and then a current one 11 months later. We love our Herbert and many people have complimented us on his name (y)
image.jpg
image.jpg

If I got a girl her name was going to be Miss. Cham unless I got a pair then it would be Ms. Cham.
Lol, accidently disliked your post instead of reply, anyway, why not get a female? More chams the better. Aha, i prefer males to females though.

Lol, accidently disliked your post instead of reply, anyway, why not get a female? More chams the better. Aha, i prefer males to females though.
I have no more room for another animal. I don't really want to breed so I won't get a female just because of all the problems that can come from eggs.

I have no more room for another animal. I don't really want to breed so I won't get a female just because of all the problems that can come from eggs.
Exactly. The males are more colorful aswell, and i just dont want to deal with all the eggs and stuff.

My most recent Cham name "King of the North" some GOT fans may be able to guess what day I named him haha, seemed fitting his sire was Rheagar Targaryen one of kammerflagekreations ambanja breeders.
44A35AF8-8263-4D1C-89B7-E4B34D1D99BF_zpslx9sv4ii.jpg

My most recent Cham name "King of the North" some GOT fans may be able to guess what day I named him haha, seemed fitting his sire was Rheagar Targaryen one of kammerflagekreations ambanja breeders.
Seems like a good name for him! Just wondering, what is that plant he has his foot on? Looks interisting.

Seems like a good name for him! Just wondering, what is that plant he has his foot on? Looks interisting.

Crassula portulacea, commonly called jade fingers, gollum jade, gollum plant, used to be sold as spoon jade. Its a succulent so needs good drainage and to be out of the misting, this is his lowest perch in a dry corner.

Who was the dam? I got one of his and meeras boys last month

Back
Top Bottom