Cham Names?

Crassula portulacea, commonly called jade fingers, gollum jade, gollum plant, used to be sold as spoon jade. Its a succulent so needs good drainage and to be out of the misting, this is his lowest perch in a dry corner.
Hmmm, looks cool.

We have brothers!! I love Meera, can't wait to see how these little guys grow up, we should keep in touch and compare as they age. Tons of blue in their lines!
Awesome! We definitely should. Mine is starting to show a nice blue in his bars i cant wait to see what comes out of them . Does your boy let you hold him ? Mine will not let me get him he tries to bite me everytime ha

I thought this was kinda funny, i have never had a light blow up on me, but right after i posted i was naming him Horace, i went to go spray his cage and his light exploded, maybe he doesent like the name? Aha. But seriously though.. Probably shouldnt have sprayed that high.

Awesome! We definitely should. Mine is starting to show a nice blue in his bars i cant wait to see what comes out of them

Awesome! We definitely should. Mine is starting to show a nice blue in his bars i cant wait to see what comes out of them . Does your boy let you hold him ? Mine will not let me get him he tries to bite me everytime ha

I haven't tried yet, he will handfeed though that's the first step just building trust for now. I'll handle him in a week or so to check his weight but been letting him settle in I typically give them a few weeks to adjust to new home first.

I gave him 2 and he let me hold him once but wasn't too happy and fired up the whole time . The past 2 weeks ive gone slow but he sometimes wants to eat my hand off lol. I'll keep taking baby steps but I can tell this guy will be a tough one. I just want to get him in the sun cage

I got my male veiled a few years ago and Tangled was still the newest Disney animated film...so Pascal it was. He's feisty so it's okay that he's associated with a princess film, I think.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    369.7 KB · Views: 146
I got my male veiled a few years ago and Tangled was still the newest Disney animated film...so Pascal it was. He's feisty so it's okay that he's associated with a princess film, I think.
Aha, suits him well. I still havent fully decided on a name, Pascal was one of my top choices actually, Rangos also a good one.

Back
Top Bottom