Chameleons are not toys

I couldn't watch until the end. I would love to find someone who knows how to track these jerks and turn them into the Humane Society. I also notice that "leaving comments has been disabled" for the video. I have a nice comment I'd like to leave.

I've seen that before and still can't believe that someone could do that with their cham! There was also a thread posted before where a kid was pushing a Jacksons cham around on a table whilst making car noises. That was sickening too.:mad: Some people don't deserve their precious chameleons and are certainly not fit to be owners! Ugh! Idiots!

what a bunch of idiots ,that just pisses me off ,that theywould put their cham in danger like that i would like to put those people in a tiger cage!!!:mad:

Sine I have chickens, I know how harsh they are with smaller moving things. You through a snake in a pin of chickens, its gone in 5 seconds, same goes for worms, this cham is luckky to have not been pecked at.

I'm really glad that wasn't as bad as I was afraid it was going to be. I was really afraid the chicken was going to take off with the chameleon and it was going to get hurt, but I don't think the chameleon was harmed. I'm sure he was scared though! Poor thing. He didn't look too stressed thankfully. Chameleons in the wild are used to tree branches swaying in the wind, but that doesn't mean yours wants to take a ride on a chicken, no matter how funny the concept is :mad:

I'm really glad that wasn't as bad as I was afraid it was going to be. I was really afraid the chicken was going to take off with the chameleon and it was going to get hurt, but I don't think the chameleon was harmed. I'm sure he was scared though! Poor thing. He didn't look too stressed thankfully. Chameleons in the wild are used to tree branches swaying in the wind, but that doesn't mean yours wants to take a ride on a chicken, no matter how funny the concept is :mad:

I agree my chickens will go crazy and kill any reptile or anphibian they see that chameleon is really lucky

I just don`t get it !! How can anyone take pleasure from treating their pet in such a vile way ? Poor little guy. I wish the comments had not been disabled, saying that i think mine may have been to rude to post :mad:

I just don`t get it !! How can anyone take pleasure from treating their pet in such a vile way ? Poor little guy. I wish the comments had not been disabled, saying that i think mine may have been to rude to post :mad:

I bet that they disabled this video for all the previous comments they must have received...

I think it's a video that i'll use in the future to tell people that chameleons climb on some people for other reasons than just because "they love them" though...

Tospots!! I couldn't watch the video to the end, just made me wanna cry for the poor cham. How can any1 treat such a beautiful precious creature like that? Total idiots.

Spike wouldnt of put up with those assholes he would of grabbed a hold of them and made them pay :D

what people would treat some thing well first off they cost alot of money second chickens if they get the taste of blood they even kill another chicken, id like to put those idiots on some thing thats 4 times the size them and see how they like it . hate it when that happens just cant stand it.

Back
Top Bottom