clair is cute!

okiroo

Avid Member
clair is so cute so i took these pics :) they are from today. thats how she basks ^^ the other is of this little flower thing i found from a stuffed animal when i was in Hawaii. it fit her :D! she didnt mind it being on at all.
full
s

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Hoj
Aww, she makes such a cute little hula girl... now she just needs a grass skirt and some teeny tiny coconuts!

I love female veileds!! Yours is lovely!! My girl is a sweetie too.

Randomly: I love the female panthers too - don't have any panthers but think the peachy girls are adorable.

@okiroo - will you post more photos of your hoe? I think that's what I want for my next cham.

Aww, she makes such a cute little hula girl... now she just needs a grass skirt and some teeny tiny coconuts!

thats what i told my mom :) thanks

I love female veileds!! Yours is lovely!! My girl is a sweetie too.

Randomly: I love the female panthers too - don't have any panthers but think the peachy girls are adorable.

@okiroo - will you post more photos of your hoe? I think that's what I want for my next cham.

yeah i'll post some right now :D! i dont have a good camra on me but heres some i took not too long ago(the date is actually on the bottem) :p-

Clair is such a lovely little lady! Very nice shots of her. :)

thanks :D! im hopeing eventually she will show her big girl colors. and if im lucky she will be half as beautiful as your chams ^^

Last edited:
Clair is looking great :) And little Chloe is a beaut as well.......

the thing around her neck...lol its joke, not a good one cus you didnt get it >.< lol

Shes cute though, forgot to mention :)

Back
Top Bottom