Cool pix

Great pics! Leads me to some more questions :D Do European keepers get into keeping locales of F. lateralis seperate? And, is that a jacksonii xantholophus? Thought you guys had a hard time getting that subsp. in Europe....

Are there any websites you know of that have shows the different localities of F. lateralis? I've been wanting to get a better idea of the different color forms originate from. Also, nice work with that ellioti. He's a little tough guy, dig that pose in the 2nd from last pic.

Lol, they were 17, so I can't say if it's the same on every pictures :p

There is a french lateralis breeder who's is trying to make a map of local form of lateralis, I can try to keep you informed about this.

Another salve of funny chameleons :p

Last edited:
More great pics, thanks for sharing them. That's a beautiful johnstoni pair too. Always loved those guys but they've gotten ridiculously expensive in the US now. Anyway, feel free to share as many pics as you want of your great collection :)

Great pics! I remember when my jacksons was just a little tyke. So small yet such big eyes. You have a very nice collection.

Back
Top Bottom