Emergency!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and he gets water, so you need to clean your glasses, :)

Dude, I thank you for your help. But if you want your lizards to have a bad life cooped in a cage, go ahead.. but know this: a chameleon can be just as sweet or cuddly as a dog, you just have to unlock that in them, it’s vital to keep them happy. :) thanks for telling me about the diet though I will fix it!

Not trying to be condecending here but are you a teen or pre-teen?

[/QUOTE]
Everyone here has great advice and a lot of knowledge, don't be so rude and off putting to the help. Take everything with a grain of salt and move on. Everyone here cares about the chameleons.
Thanks for not being rude like the others, what do you recommend for his diet

Last edited:
What did the vet say?

He should not be sleeping a lot. These with the eye needs to be solved not just by cleaning the goop out and then letting it continue the next day.

What did the vet say?

He should not be sleeping a lot. These with the eye needs to be solved not just by cleaning the goop out and then letting it continue the next day.
Okay than what do you recommend I do..not attacking or anything but just saying cons isn’t gonna help.

What did the vet say to do??
Oh, I never ended up going. Because he’s fine, I’m only worried of his diet as of now, I know it’s gonna consist of a salad daily, and a worm weekly.

Thanks for not being rude like the others, what do you recommend for his diet
I recommend you get your foot and shove it
[/QUOTE]
Sir are you okay? Chameleons are insectivores, I don’t appreciate your toxic self, now go, you clearly don’t care for chameleons.

Sir are you okay? Chameleons are insectivores, I don’t appreciate your toxic self, now go, you clearly don’t care for chameleons.
Really that’s why you feed a grape get out of here you clown ☠???????????
[/QUOTE]
Lol, Grapes are good in my opinion now leave me alone you rude toxic rat. I wish you would learn to care, because the world is full enough of people like you.

Really that’s why you feed a grape get out of here you clown ☠???????????
Lol, Grapes are good in my opinion now leave me alone you rude toxic rat. I wish you would learn to care, because the world is full enough of people like you.
[/QUOTE]
No the world is full of ignorant people like you actually but I’m happy to be the rat to point out how hypocritical you are hop one way hop the other way you must be a bunny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom