Emergency

Muffin was put to sleep. She will be remembered and terribly missed.

I did find 23 really good looking eggs in her soil.

So sorry to hear about Muffin. I really do appreciate the fact that you immediately took her to the vets, even though things didn't look too hopeful for her.

Not now, but once you've gotten over the shock of this, and some of the hurt has abated, I would be interested in knowing what the vet had to say. Your's was a pretty unusual experience. Perhaps we could learn something from it.

OH! :(
sorry for your loss.
It was the best you can do for her. I'm glad at least she has laid some eggs.

Your poor little girl......so sorry for your loss, and hopefully she will be carried on through her eggs. I know it's hard to look forward at the moment, I do wish you great success on hatching those eggs.

That's awful, poor little girl. It's comforting that she left you a healthy clutch of eggs. It's so sad how they leave us so suddenly. It's a reminder to us all that these amazing creatures can still have things go wrong that you can't prevent even with proper husbandry, etc. Thinking of you, and hoping all goes well with her eggs.

I can't tell you how sad I feel for you. Seeing her like that must hurt, but you did all you could for her,may she RIP.

Whoa.. Sorry to hear that happened. It makes me think twice about getting a female cham. Any idea on what could have caused this to happen? Or is it just a freak accident?

Back
Top Bottom