Eustis The Jackson’s Xanthalophus

Happy Tuesday everyone 🫶 hope everyone is doing well! Enjoy these pics of eustis! A little update, he has been doing amazing! The first week I was a bit worried as he would sit in the lower section of his cage for almost the entire day and not move around much which was definitely from him being a bit stressed and not confident in his new cage but the last week or two he’s been all around his cage! Super exciting news, and he also eats like a pig!
IMG_4176.jpeg
IMG_4179.jpeg
IMG_4182.jpeg
IMG_4177.jpeg
IMG_4133.jpeg

He looks so very happy! I’m beginning to think that the summer humidity here was not to his liking because it’s been a while since I’ve seen him looking so bright! I’m so glad he’s doing so well for you!
He is the cutest guy! You raised such a sweet chameleon 😊

Just wanted to share eustis’s cage growth. I will say I’m really proud and happy with how his build came out, the growth has been amazing!

This was the initial build in July when I was preparing for his arrival
IMG_3967.jpeg

About 2 months later, it’s looking like a jungle and it’s so dense and eustis looooves to climb in and out of the trailing vines
IMG_4738.jpeg
IMG_4743.jpeg

Its looking so good!!! My xanthy baby LOVES bsfl. He will literally come over and climb on me to get some. Have you tried any for your boy? Curious if he also really likes BSFL.
I’ve tried a couple!! He definitely liked them but wasn’t totally excited over it but to be fair that was when I first had him so I’ll definitely have to try to buy more! He loooooves his roaches though 😂 which is funny cause my other 2 will only eat roaches if that’s the only thing that I offer them

I’ve tried a couple!! He definitely liked them but wasn’t totally excited over it but to be fair that was when I first had him so I’ll definitely have to try to buy more! He loooooves his roaches though 😂 which is funny cause my other 2 will only eat roaches if that’s the only thing that I offer them

That’s hilarious! My panther will go hungry over eating a roach, the others seem to love them or at least not mind them. I love how individual they all are.

Back
Top Bottom