Eustis The Jackson’s Xanthalophus

I have the opposite of that problem 🥲 sometimes I feel like I post too much haha! Bilbo is so dang cute 🥲, I think it’s funny but eustis’s curved horn definitely gives him a bit of personality
Honestly I would post more but life has just been so busy that I haven't had much time. I'm hoping it will calm down more soon but every time I say that something happens and it stays chaotic... 🤣

And thank you! I sure do love my sweet little dinosaur. I love your boys horns they are so stinking cute!

Honestly I would post more but life has just been so busy that I haven't had much time. I'm hoping it will calm down more soon but every time I say that something happens and it stays chaotic... 🤣

And thank you! I sure do love my sweet little dinosaur. I love your boys horns they are so stinking cute!
i totally get it! I wont forgive you for not posting bilbo :ROFLMAO: but i understand jk haha!
I know right? I had to remove some plants in his enclosure because they were getting stuck in things. Poor bug. Beauty has a cost....reminds me of women who have such long fingernails that they basically cant function 🤣
I feel like i will have that problem soon, i havent seen him get his horns stuck more than once but the cage is growing so fast i overthink he gets stuck when im not watching lol, but it boggles me his cage is growing so fast. His cage is the ONLY one without a grow light....

i totally get it! I wont forgive you for not posting bilbo :ROFLMAO: but i understand jk haha!

I feel like i will have that problem soon, i havent seen him get his horns stuck more than once but the cage is growing so fast i overthink he gets stuck when im not watching lol, but it boggles me his cage is growing so fast. His cage is the ONLY one without a grow light....
HAHAHA!!!! I honestly couldn't tell you why that is happening.....chameleon magic?

I know right? I had to remove some plants in his enclosure because they were getting stuck in things. Poor bug. Beauty has a cost....reminds me of women who have such long fingernails that they basically cant function 🤣
Sonny struggles with the same issue, always feel sorry for him. Same with drinking from the dripper, it’s always battle!,

Alright @yungzerk here are some photos of my Bilbo and an awesome calumma stink eye photo just for you (low key begging for forgiveness) 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• IMG_1558.jpeg
    IMG_1558.jpeg
    173.2 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1560.jpeg
    IMG_1560.jpeg
    156.6 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1567.jpeg
    IMG_1567.jpeg
    188 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1557.jpeg
    IMG_1557.jpeg
    132 KB · Views: 8
Alright @yungzerk here are some photos of my Bilbo and an awesome calumma stink eye photo just for you (low key begging for forgiveness) 🤣🤣🤣
Oh my goodness!!! Bilbo is so darn cute I love him so much 😍. Is that the parsons you got recently or did you have one before I didn’t know about?! You have such cute and unique chams 😍😍. I’m starting to find a little forgiveness in my heart for you not posting bilbo 😂😂🤣jk lolol

Oh my goodness!!! Bilbo is so darn cute I love him so much 😍. Is that the parsons you got recently or did you have one before I didn’t know about?! You have such cute and unique chams 😍😍. I’m starting to find a little forgiveness in my heart for you not posting bilbo 😂😂🤣jk lolol
Hahaha well thank you kindly! No this is my one and only parsons. Unfortunately I think I only have room for one parson's at a time otherwise I would totally get more. I got him from Action Jackson on here, he has the most beautiful parsons I couldn't pass one up. He is so much fun and is growing into such a big beautiful boy.

Hahaha well thank you kindly! No this is my one and only parsons. Unfortunately I think I only have room for one parson's at a time otherwise I would totally get more. I got him from Action Jackson on here, he has the most beautiful parsons I couldn't pass one up. He is so much fun and is growing into such a big beautiful boy.
I agree parsons are imo one of the most beautiful and unique chameleons. Honestly I thought he had a different name so that’s why I asked but my memory is just terrible 😂😂, also how old is bilbo?! His horns are huge

I agree parsons are imo one of the most beautiful and unique chameleons. Honestly I thought he had a different name so that’s why I asked but my memory is just terrible 😂😂, also how old is bilbo?! His horns are huge
No worries at all there are a lot of us and even more chameleons on here. We named our parsons after Jabba the Hutt, it felt fitting 🤣🤣🤣. I agree with you there is something so special about a parsons.

Bilbo is a year and a half today actually :). How old is Eustis?

No worries at all there are a lot of us and even more chameleons on here. We named our parsons after Jabba the Hutt, it felt fitting 🤣🤣🤣. I agree with you there is something so special about a parsons.

Bilbo is a year and a half today actually :). How old is Eustis?
I love that name 😍!!

Eustis is 3 1/2, closer to 4 years!!

Back
Top Bottom