extroverted part due

didney

This is carlie and the geb being buddies

Attachments

• 20141113_223251.jpg
    20141113_223251.jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 165
IMHO...this is playing with fate. Your chameleon could easily be hurt...killed...eaten if the dog suddenly gets annoyed with it riding on it.

And what's going to happen if the chameleon moving on the dog makes the dog itchy and he scratches and knocks the chameleon flying or crushes/hurts him in the process??

What a dhumass'

Why is this necessary?
Please explain what you have acomplished that makes you the most flawless chameleon keeper around, and what it is that gives you the right to be acting like an ***?

It's treu chameleons and dogs should not be alowed to interact together but you could try and give some constructive criticism like kinyonga does instead of calling names.

We are all here to learn new things and share our own experiences, and not to be disrespected by you.., or any other newbie for that matter.

What do you think will help the TS the most, kinyonga's replies abouth what could possibly go wrong.., or you being arrogant and calling him something you act like yourself?

I agree, lets be nice and not call people rude names!!

It's really NOT a good idea to have a cham laying on a dog!!

Even though you know how laid back your dog is, animals do unpredictable things, and he could harm the cham without even knowing.

And for those who think their cats are cool around chams, think again!!

Cats are born instinct 'predators' !!! it's a tragedy waiting to happen!!

I too thought my cat was cool and laid back with my parrot, for months he totally ignored the bird, absolutely no interest! One day I came home from work to find the bird cage on the floor, the cage door open, streaks of blood on the carpet, and feathers everywhere!!! :eek:

My parrot is very interested in my baby cham but I wouldn't let him near it... All though I think he's more interested in the plants and branches in the viv. I have pictures of my old budgie sitting on my staffies head and he would never hurt it. Some dogs just know when to be careful

Back
Top Bottom