Feeder Run Recommendation

Very respectable not throwing the feeder company under the bus . I have a lot of respect for that. I had some problems with my log on since I have so much humidity going on my habitats I was able to mount the new hook design to my branch holder , and I haven’t had to look back. I would definitely look into something like Dragon strand ledges there are much stronger mounting solution 😊
I ended up mounting to a DS ledge with a zip tie and a carabiner. It is a temporary solution but it works fine!

I ended up mounting to a DS ledge with a zip tie and a carabiner. It is a temporary solution but it works fine!
I used super strong magnets running along the back of the feeder run and the enclosure so I could detach it for easy cleaning. Its worked really well and will hold if my chameleons climb on the feeder run. I'll have to figure something else out for my Parsons though, I'm not sure its strong enough to hold up one of those big boys.

Attachments

• IMG_0916.jpg
    IMG_0916.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0915.jpg
    IMG_0915.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0906.jpg
    IMG_0906.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 2
I used super strong magnets running along the back of the feeder run and the enclosure so I could detach it for easy cleaning. Its worked really well and will hold if my chameleons climb on the feeder run. I'll have to figure something else out for my Parsons though, I'm not sure its strong enough to hold up one of those big boys.
Nice. So those disks are what would not stick to the pvc wall - at least the ones sent with my feeder.

Nice. So those disks are what would not stick to the pvc wall - at least the ones sent with my feeder.
I bought the magnets on Amazon. Don't use the sticky pads that come with them, just super glue the magnet straight onto the enclosure and the feeder run. Its a pain in the but to set up but I've not had any issues at all and I've had this set up since December and they are still holding strong.

Back
Top Bottom