Feeders for cheap?

Does anyone know where i can get hornworms, silkworms and crickets a lot of crickets for cheap? I order from Mulberry farms but the lowest shipping was a lot and my dad is not happy plus we are the economic crisis so im looking fro cheap deals and cheap shipping please

OK-a few suggestions. Lazy H Bait-You could get 1000 crickets for $14.00 shipped I think. I order 5000 at a time and it is $12/1000.

Coastal Silkworms here in Florida must have cheaper shipping then from CA?

I split order with a friend-even though now that rotten friend wants to move to CA!

Does anyone know where i can get hornworms, silkworms and crickets a lot of crickets for cheap? I order from Mulberry farms but the lowest shipping was a lot and my dad is not happy plus we are the economic crisis so im looking fro cheap deals and cheap shipping please

Don't save money on the wrong end. The feeders should be always high quality.

OK-a few suggestions. Lazy H Bait-You could get 1000 crickets for $14.00 shipped I think. I order 5000 at a time and it is $12/1000.

Coastal Silkworms here in Florida must have cheaper shipping then from CA?

I split order with a friend-even though now that rotten friend wants to move to CA!

Is there a website?

Not for Lazy H-but you can Google their phone number-for Coastal-yes there is a website.

Been using Lazy H for a year and know many that do-great healthy crickets with great prices. Other cricket sellers keep getting more and more expensive! :cool:

Thanks for posting the info about Coastal Juli. I had no idea about them and they are local to me. :D

Local =s no shipping.

Edit: I just mapquested them, their addy is in a residential neighborhood. So they operate out of their house. I have to wonder if they will allow me to pick them up. email sent.

I live on the left coast and I am getting a delivery from Cricketman today. I'll let you know how it looks. I think that they were the cheapest after shipping to me.

Back
Top Bottom