Feeders in Central Florida

Hey guys so just out of curiosity I was wondering if any one lived around central Florida that ordered feeders pretty regularly. I want to order more diverse foods, but am hesitant in ordering some of the feeders I was looking into. Frankly because it's epically hot this time of year and I don't wanna waste money with tons of die off. If you are close, or more towards the south what do you order and from where, with what kind of die off generally? Or if you know of places or people that have a decent selection of feeders. My local specialty aquarium/reptile store usually only carries crickets and superworms, occasionally mealworms. The only reason I actually buy from them is because my cham is pretty small and they sell appropriately sized crickets.

Try coastalsilkworms.com They are in Jacksonville. Lately I've been ordering allot from cnsfeeders.net because coastal is out and I live in the Keys.

Try coastalsilkworms.com They are in Jacksonville. Lately I've been ordering allot from cnsfeeders.net because coastal is out and I live in the Keys.

I have never heard of cnsfeeders.net, decided to check on their offers and pricing. Was very pleasantly surprised. You can't hardly beat some of their combo packs.

I tried to feed mine locusts earlier he wouldn't eat it what so ever then I gave him some crickets. He ate the whole box

Back
Top Bottom