Feeding banana roaches

susurrus

How do people feed their chameleons P. Nivea? I cup feed and I figure they'll just run out and down into the plants to hide before my cham can get them.

Thats why you have to get yourself some non climbing dubia roaches. You can cup feed your cham if feeding roaches.

-Clemonde

Have some of them too. They're not quite at a stable colony size yet. Besides, I wanna provide some interesting feeders for him.

i feed climbing roaches i just get some plain calicum powder and rub it on the inside walls of the cup lightly and they slip and fall off idk about p.nivea but it works for me....plus they get a little calicum on the underside so there double coated roaches :p

i feed climbing roaches i just get some plain calicum powder and rub it on the inside walls of the cup lightly and they slip and fall off idk about p.nivea but it works for me....plus they get a little calicum on the underside so there double coated roaches :p

you don't really want to double coat any feeder. :rolleyes:

Digby, they stayed in the cup just fine when I used olive oil. From what I've noticed they only seem to fly when startled.

Back
Top Bottom