Find Members near you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oxnard, CA :) SoCal Baby!!! Anyone in Ventura County Area?? I know most of our keepers out here are in the LA Area...

So Cal

Oxnard, CA :) SoCal Baby!!! Anyone in Ventura County Area?? I know most of our keepers out here are in the LA Area...

So cal is the best just so every one knows. Seems to have alot of cham owners too. Cali and I just came in from her gettin her tan on.:D

The Big city of Metter Georgia - Everything's Better In Metter - A hop, skip and a jump from the Great city of Savannah,Georiga

LOL!
Yea but they dont know much. Well atleast the guy I talked to.
I asked him what locale the panthers they sell were and he was like ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
And they sell babies which is a no no in my opinion, unless some one experienced is buying them :p
They say theyre juvis but theyre totally babies :rolleyes:

LOL!
Yea but they dont know much. Well atleast the guy I talked to.
I asked him what locale the panthers they sell were and he was like ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
And they sell babies which is a no no in my opinion, unless some one experienced is buying them :p
They say theyre juvis but theyre totally babies :rolleyes:

Oh gosh! D:
Nate (the owner im assuming) seems pretty knowledgeable.
but when you are there and looking at chams i would ask for the manager.. :)
but that is kinda saddd. D:

Hm, I think it would be interesting to start a google maps project with this. You can mark the location of where people are.... I can get it started but I can't put everyone in. :p

I have the corner on Montana. i am probably closer to some of my Canadian forum members than to anyone in the US. I am 30 miles south of Canada.

Hm, I think it would be interesting to start a google maps project with this. You can mark the location of where people are.... I can get it started but I can't put everyone in. :p

I would Love to help you in any way needed just let me know how i can.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom