For your Entertainment.

cute little vid, i do think you would have abit better luck holding the cricket alot farther away, they can shoot their toung almost twice as far as their body is long, even more so in smaller chams i find..
very cute, and love the excitment

oh for real? wow my cham is being a brat!! lol ive tried holding it far but with no luck >.<

oh ya do you let any of the cricket go free in the cage, if not i suggest it. you will really see the great shots they can make. they are amazing

oh ya do you let any of the cricket go free in the cage, if not i suggest it. you will really see the great shots they can make. they are amazing

true. you can also put the criket on a leaf and hide that your holding it for "trick" hand feeding. i only hand feed mine becuz they FR. every once in a while clair hits me instead of the criket)on purpose! she actually got my finger into her mouth before i could react one time!) :D:D shes so sticky.

yea i do most of the time, due to the fact im rushing every morning so i dont have time to hand feed.

i was watching her hunt this morning and still i dont think she may have the hang of it yet? because she chases the crickets down and its not until she is really close like the video she will eat it, very strange lol

true. you can also put the criket on a leaf and hide that your holding it for "trick" hand feeding. i only hand feed mine becuz they FR. every once in a while clair hits me instead of the criket)on purpose! she actually got my finger into her mouth before i could react one time!) :D:D shes so sticky.

lmao i want to setup a FR!! sounds so awesome

awe that is so sweet watching the baby eat :) I think your family was more excited about it then your baby Cham was lol:D

If I can find the vid I'll post the link, there was a dude who vid taped his first handfeeding, he was so surprised when it happened he ripped his hand back and went OHHHAHHHHOHOHOHAHHHHHOHHHH!:D

Back
Top Bottom