Gotta love Craigslist.

ZPavDesign

Doing my daily search on Craigslist for reptile supplies and ran into a lady selling a setup for her frogs she had. I seen in the background a reptifogger and asked her how much and if she was selling it.

20$ and a 5 min drive later.

57d1915d.jpg

Wa-bam! Nothing like a 40$ discount.

Nice find on Craigslist. I never find anything good on There lol. I had the repti foggers too but my chams hated them and had to replace the fan a few times. Just a word of advice on the product itself though, you will have problems if the line is setup like in the Pic. It needs to be as straight as possible going straight up the cage or water will pool in the line and affect the fog being able to come out. In most cases this will require raising it up a little or finding longer replacement tubing. I got some from home depot. Hope this helps and good luck

Be sure to not let it dip. Water will build up in the dip and the fog will stop. ou can make the tube smaller by shoving it smaller and the water will go back into the machine. :D

@ mane and boca. Appreciate the heads up about the water in the hose problem. I'll have to fix that when I get home. Maybe replace the hose with a smooth one.

@Kush it's not bad at all. My apt stays at 70• so that's as cold as it gets. Top stays more of a 84 at the top basking spot and lowers to usually 72 at the bottom. I'm going to rebuild the top with aluminum instead of wood so it looks more professional.

Back
Top Bottom