Great IP Camera

BKO Overdrive

Established Member
So im not home alot, but ive invested in timers and misters on timers so make sure my Girl gets what she needs. So whats one step closer to even making sure shes okay? A nice camera!

https://www.amazon.com/TENVIS-JPT38...TF8&qid=1467824667&sr=1-10&keywords=IP+camera

2016_07_06_12_03_11_MEDIASERVER2_PC_TeamViewer_Free_license_non_commercial_use_only_.png

Link is above, ive been more than happy with it, the IR doesn't work too good because it doesn't go threw the screen cage much. I can look at her from a PC (in home network) and on my cell phone wherever im at. But im more worried on what goes on threw the day. Been wanting to give her a fecal test just to do it and i used this to see when she went and i rushed over to get it tested. Shes really shy but ive cought her drinking and eating her pathos leaves and i never see that so its neat to have, for 65$ you cant beat it. Just thought id help anyone if they need similar needs., Ive also used this to make sure if she becomes prego I can be ready, she hit the 6 month park and we just bought her a XL cage as she is now in the beginner kit medium cage,

I just got a similar camera myself. I had the same thoughts, I am working a lot but want to enjoy my cham more! I put mine inside since the screen was killing my mojo.

I tried putting it in the cage and she was not having it lol. She go so mad and hissed at it. I barely move it cause if she sees it she gets crazy stressed and turns Into colors I've never seen before lol

I want a camera too! I'm curious to what my little guy is up to when I'm away!

I kinda plan on building/programming something myself in the future that can stream video but can also keep track of the temperature and humidity.
I already have an arduino nano with a thermometer to function as a thermostat to switch on/off the ventilation so I may just build from there and hook everything on to a raspberry pi slap a webserver on to it, add a few webcams and create a webpage etc etc...

I got one of these off Amazon, cheap as chips and works excellent!! App on iphone and you can watch them play! (Wireless IP Camera,Misafes Wi-Fi IP Wlan Camera Webcam Mini Baby Pet Monitor Home Security Cameras Wireless Spy Network 2-Way Audio Motion Detection,Surveillance Webcam System For IOS Android (720p HD)

Back
Top Bottom