Heads up Petsmart has Exo Terra's on sale this week 6/19/12

How much is each size?

Yeah they were all different and at different % off. The best deal seemed to be on the 18x18x24 that Jon and I got. They had a really cool 18dx36wx18t tank which was really cool.....but even though I know a few things that I could do with it all would be a new direction an project and I am pretty knee deep in the ones I have LOL

They have the Zoomeds on sale too but they are way more expensive than the exo terra's which I find strange because usually they are less:rolleyes:

Yeah they were all different and at different % off. The best deal seemed to be on the 18x18x24 that Jon and I got. They had a really cool 18dx36wx18t tank which was really cool.....but even though I know a few things that I could do with it all would be a new direction an project and I am pretty knee deep in the ones I have LOL

They have the Zoomeds on sale too but they are way more expensive than the exo terra's which I find strange because usually they are less:rolleyes:

what are you guys up to with the itty bitty cages? :D

Small chams, baby chams, geckos, geckos, dart frogs, geckos:D:D

and I wouldn't consider an 18x18x36 or 18x24x36 itty bitty :rolleyes:

you would if you saw my new toy! :D J/k...I know you guys do lots of breeding and need these cages. Maybe one day I'll get in the mix...;)

what are you guys up to with the itty bitty cages? :D

lmao. This one will be my office project. My other one got out of hand and i put some endangered Geckos in it. So i didn't want it at my job where i couldn't supervise it 24/7.

But this one i will still be using the false forest bottom concept. and a floating branch accent. It will most likely house Pygmys (if i can find some) or a pair of Phelsuma grandis.
:D

I feel this one will turn out better than the other since i have a clear idea of space and what works!

lmao. This one will be my office project. My other one got out of hand and i put some endangered Geckos in it. So i didn't want it at my job where i couldn't supervise it 24/7.

But this one i will still be using the false forest bottom concept. and a floating branch accent. It will most likely house Pygmys (if i can find some) or a pair of Phelsuma grandis.
:D

I feel this one will turn out better than the other since i have a clear idea of space and what works!

I'm sure that you'll create another work of art!! :)

Edit: Excuse me, I thought the sale was for a repti breeze, not exo terra...

I was about to say...:rolleyes:
willis.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Exo-Terra-Gla...3496&sr=8-1-spell&keywords=exoterra+terrerium

I picked up a fairly large one, who knows me and my sis have been planning on her getting a female for a few months, maybe one day it'll come true, (don't worry, we know to research and be prepared fully before starting anything) for now I'm using it to put a cham in while I clean their current cage, I love em' but it's a pain in the butt to climb on a step ladder (I'm very short and my custom cage is taller than most sponsored cages, about 5 ft tall and on a 3 foot high desk) with a chameleon on your head!

OOoooo why did you have to tell me this... I have been trying to keep myself away from getting a few Poison Dart frogs... So tempting now!

Haha, I spent literally every last penny of my money in cash from babysitting, though I keep money kept in my sis's credit cart incase I buy crickets and silks online, plus harder to spend away. :D

Back
Top Bottom