Hi all~!!! I'm New to Here~!!!

Hi all~ I'm a new member to this beautiful forum, I will bring you guys more fun with my chameleons I guess~lol~

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 210
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 211
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 149
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 144
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 153
nice lookin Nosy Be...is the female the same locale?...how many eggs are there. i tried counting but got a headache haha...oh and welcome to the forums

Awesome! Who is your male and female's sire? Where did you get him? I may be interested ;) I count 30 eggs.

Awesome! Who is your male and female's sire? Where did you get him? I may be interested ;) I count 30 eggs.

I got him from a friend who move to Canada, I dont have his sire's information im sorry about that.:D

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 119
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 141
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 134
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 135
They're all very cute babies. Congrats! I would check with your friend on that if you plan on selling. Everyone will probably want to know.

you are welcome here... it's like a small town here, you walk into a store and everyone stares at you wondering who is that and what are they doing here!?!?!?!?!?
it just takes a bit of time to for everyone to get used to you....

Welcome to the forums! Adorable little babies with gorgeous parents.:) Are you new to chameleons? Would this be your first babies?

They are up for sale and really needs to go! Can't wait! Babies are 180 shipped each and 300 shipped for male! Also adult for sale!! Adult male is 350 shipped! Female is 280 shipped!!

Back
Top Bottom