hornworms look like...

My wife thought they were gummi worms and told me she would have eaten one if I would have tried to play them off as candy.

Missing this opportunity is one of my life's greatest regrets! ;):D

Very cool picture pigglet...

They look like little mini assassins to me.. or something someone could release into a home to kill people :eek:

My wife thought they were gummi worms and told me she would have eaten one if I would have tried to play them off as candy.

Missing this opportunity is one of my life's greatest regrets! ;):D

Awesome! My greatest regrets are all along the same line. :D

I've never fed one to my chams, but I imagine them popping guts all over when the cham bites down. I'd definitely wear safety glasses.

That's exactly what Smagie did when I fed him one, and my face was a
little too close, and you dont want to know the rest!! :eek: :eek:

I second this! A mini hookah would have been awesome! The caterpillar from Alice in Wonderland was the first thing I thought of when I saw them.

This has to be modeled after a hornworm!

The-Caterpillar-Character-Art-by-Alice-In-Wonderland-Character-Designer-Michael-Kutsche-alice-in-wonderland-2010-10708238-975-1200.jpg

I've never fed one to my chams, but I imagine them popping guts all over when the cham bites down. I'd definitely wear safety glasses.

Yup, my panther George pops them every time. Depending on what part pops you get different colored goo! LOL Sometimes is a tan color and other times its blue liquid. Its so gross.

Back
Top Bottom