How long are you on the site daily?

Sancho

So how long are you on the Chameleon Forums every day?

I personally always have the window open at work in my browser and refresh the page every 10-15 minutes and look at the new threads and postings. So I would say 8 hours a day the window is open and I check it roughly 5-6 hours a day.

I have the 6 sites I got to the most open in one window all day long and check them all the time.

I'm on it most of the time as well. Even on my phone. I just like to click on "new posts" and read them. If i see a familar forum member I tend to read what they have to say.

Mine is on all day also. Every time I pass the office I check the posts to see if I can help someone.

I'm totally hooked too! I can be online for several hours a day. I don't have computer access at work (shop floor) but I login as soon as I get home! Days off and weekends I'll be on longer.

I'm on it most of the time as well. Even on my phone. I just like to click on "new posts" and read them. If i see a familar forum member I tend to read what they have to say.

LOL I forgot to add I also have it on my iPhone as a forum app one click and it loads :D

About 5-10 min every hour or so to see whats going on. Longer if I feel extra helpful! LOL.:)

Well, seeing as I don't own a cham yet, I come by to check out the forum 2-3 times a day. If there aren't any new topics or anything, I like to chill in the General Photography section. These guys are incredible.

I check in once a day or so on average. sometimes twice or three times in a day, sometimes I miss a day or two. Maybe two or three hours a week total time on average?

I wonder if the site can pull statistics like this.

I check in once a day or so on average. sometimes twice or three times in a day, sometimes I miss a day or two. Maybe two or three hours a week total time on average?

I wonder if the site can pull statistics like this.

Most sites stats are password protected :( But I did find this about Cham forums

http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details/chameleonforums.com

Chameleonforums.com has a traffic rank of: 217,097 (Not bad when you think of how many websites are on the internet)

Alexa is not an accurate indicator of traffic rank or actual visitors...its ok for traffic trends and thats about it

But I visit the site at least 3 times a day :)

Yes I understand but without the actual stats this is the best the public has.

My time has decreased immensely!! Before it was like, any free time I had..which was like..ALWAYS.. and now its like I hop on, check new posts, maybe comment a few times, and off I go until the next day..I didnt even log on once this weekend.. I know ya'll missed me, its cool..

Mine is on all day also. Every time I pass the office I check the posts to see if I can help someone.

You are a perfect example of why I love this forum. What a great way to see things and how helpful for the rest of us. THANK YOU.

Oh I am on the forum maybe 4 times a day total of 2 - 3 hours. (don't tell hubby):D

You are a perfect example of why I love this forum. What a great way to see things and how helpful for the rest of us. THANK YOU.

Oh I am on the forum maybe 4 times a day total of 2 - 3 hours. (don't tell hubby):D

Wow, i have no life. LOL

Everyone says '2 hours... 3 hours... etc..'

I am on LOTS ... Too much ;)

Wow, i have no life. LOL

Everyone says '2 hours... 3 hours... etc..'

I am on LOTS ... Too much ;)

Don't feel that bad when i'm home from work i have this open the whole time. I usually play some game in the background, but i'd say i'm here probably around 5 hours or my night. D:

Back
Top Bottom