How long does he have to live?

This is an old post brought to life.... look at the dates! Poor Cham likely is not alive by now atleast not if that guys post were serious...

Gensen..check his latest post..the date is current about his cham in a dogs mouth..which i think he is joking....but he did care for his cham from the beginning which means he is doing something right.....plus i think he is just having fun with our reactions.....

I did...

Gensen..check his latest post..the date is current about his cham in a dogs mouth..which i think he is joking....but he did care for his cham from the beginning which means he is doing something right.....plus i think he is just having fun with our reactions.....

I did check that date and on my computer the post about the dog says May 2009???? Look at it again and let me know if my computer is playing tricks on me but mine says May 2009 on the post of his about the dog....??? :confused:

I was shocked when i read it but also starting to think he is joking or i hope he is.

lmao!!!

I did check that date and on my computer the post about the dog says May 2009???? Look at it again and let me know if my computer is playing tricks on me but mine says May 2009 on the post of his about the dog....??? :confused:

Ahhh nevermind I am looking at the date but that is the date he joined that says May 2009... I cannot seem to locate the date of the post on my computer? Could be a fluke my comp has been glitching latley!!! lol! :eek:

Omg!!!

Ahhh nevermind I am looking at the date but that is the date he joined that says May 2009... I cannot seem to locate the date of the post on my computer? Could be a fluke my comp has been glitching latley!!! lol! :eek:

My bad I am feakin' blind today!!! ha! Your right it was posted today... weird that he would turn up after so long.... with a post like that especially like you said I think he is just trying to get a rise because he knows the responses last time so why would you risk subjecting yourself to ridicule?
What!!!#@! :eek:

i think its best for this thread to close...we r not getting anywhere...even if the OP does respond:eek:

You are all banned!!!:D

yay:D:)...im banned:D:D:D:D.....that means when i come back i can say this

ehhmm
(in song/rap)

"guess who's back..back ..back....back again....Ace is back....back ..back ....tell a friend:cool:"...

for reall though..im "unbannable:rolleyes:;):cool:"

ppl need/want me here............................................ i hope:rolleyes:

ehhmm
(in song/rap)

"guess who's back..back ..back....back again....Ace is back....back ..back ....tell a friend:cool:"...

ppl need/want me here............................................ i hope:rolleyes:

The ungroundable!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder if people need/want me here? I know I can be opinionated but I do really like everyone on here:)

IMG_9381.jpg

IMG_9379.jpg

A picture says a thousand words...

ehhmm
(in song/rap)

LMAO BAN HIM! jk :rolleyes::D

Thank you to everyone who helped with information to save Chauncey's life. I did ask my son to update everyone, because without your help, he would have died.

Originally Chauncey came from a posting on Craigslists from folks who purchased him from Scales & Tails, a pet store. My son has a "south park" sense of humour with emphasis being on the south.

The vet gave us calcium glubionate and we changed Chauncey into a better environment, even though his original environment was from the pet store. Chauncey did lose his tongue (the tissue actually died) from shooting it out and was not able to retract same.

From what I was able to learn about this, while it is not an every day occurrence, it is not a rarity. Chauncey has a lot of love and he is doing very well. Thank you all again for the help up for him.

Attachments

• CIMG2516.jpg
    CIMG2516.jpg
    248.8 KB · Views: 162
  • CIMG2515.jpg
    CIMG2515.jpg
    249.1 KB · Views: 167
  • CIMG2466.JPG
    CIMG2466.JPG
    177.3 KB · Views: 147
Keep it south park and give him a good Roaw-Sham-Bo for us because I am pretty sure he freaked out a few people here.

It is good to get an actual update on him. Good on you for making the effort to ensure he is as healthy as he can be!

Back
Top Bottom