How many do you have??

How many chameleons do you own?

• Total voters
I have three, and now I've fallen in love with a breeder male and I want to have one of his babies!... lol well, not have but purchase. I really wish I would have started out with chameleons a long time ago, now I have too many reptiles to just keep adding onto the madness. But As soon as I have a stable job and my own house, I'm making two reptile rooms - a nocturnal one for my geckos, and a diurnal one for my chameleons :D

I have 4 now but I believe when I voted I originally had 2! They grow on you and more and more are collected :) I should be done but think there may be more on the way eventually!

Two males, brand new owner. I see the addiction factor, but for now I'll see how my boys do.

Eventually I think I would like to rescue and spoil the heck out of one or two that was neglected but first I want to make sure I can do right by them with my lifestyle and finances.

The present count is 1.1. Nosy Faly, 1.1. Nosy Mitsio, 1.1 F. Lateralis/Carpets
With more coming very soon. Just waiting on USF&W to approve everything..
So 6 now but that is subject to change at any moment...:cool:

Have to change my answer from 3 to 5 now! But I'm cutting myself off at 5, at least until I can get my own house and yard to build them large outdoor cages.

I had one in December than I just kept buying and buying, now I have 6 :) I've planned out the rest of my next buys. One next month at the show, one on Christmas, and another on Feb for my birthday.

Jacksons 1.3.1 (My son wanted to keep a baby out of the last "clutch") Ambilobe 1.0, Veiled 0.1. I plan on getting a couple of female Ambilobes soon and a Male Veiled.

Four months ago I had zero. Now we have 2.2 veiled and 0.2 Flapnecks. We want to get a male flapneck at some point and I am really wanting a Jacksons or two ... fortunately my hubby is as addicted as I am!!

I have just 2 chams, one veiled, one panther, but bearded dragons are addictive too, I had 9 at one point and 44 hatchlings, I've scaled back to 3 bearded dragons and 2 chams, hoping to stay with this for a good while, my husband isn't into lizards and has been suffering on the side lines while my obsession grew, so I have said I'm done now, 5 lizards in enough, but I don't knowwwww, those nosy be blue guys are callin, well they are my favourite colour, what else can I say:D:p:D

Back
Top Bottom