How many do you have??

How many chameleons do you own?

• Total voters
FOTFL!! Laurie! Too cute for words!!! You're such a crack-up!

update 5 panthers, 3 veiled, 1 tiny non growing panther, 2 quads, 2 uros, 6 bearded dragons, 2 dogs, 1 veiled baby holding for Josh, and a new clutch just starting to hatch, 3 out, 2 eggs starting, 36 more to go, ansl those silly fish and the husband of course. I do know how to have fun!!!!:D

update 5 panthers, 3 veiled, 1 tiny non growing panther, 2 quads, 2 uros, 6 bearded dragons, 2 dogs, 1 veiled baby holding for Josh, and a new clutch just starting to hatch, 3 out, 2 eggs starting, 36 more to go, ansl those silly fish and the husband of course. I do know how to have fun!!!!:D

Laurie, I love how the hubby comes last in your list, lol! :D Good luck with your next lot of hatchlings!

I think this thread needs to be restarted.... lol I have had to update it a bunch of times but my vote is still locked at 2 LOL

I now have 12 total, two of those are hatchlings.

LOL!!! I guess I will update my "way too many" to way to many:rolleyes:

1.3 Kinyongia tavetana
1.1 Kinyongia multituberculata
2.0 Kinyongia uthmoelleri
2.0 Kinyongia tenuis
1.2 Bradypodion thamnobates
0.2 Trioceros gotezei
So that is 15 plus 19 young pardalis:eek:

List subject to change next week:rolleyes:

1.0.0 Veieled

I just got my my guy in May and he is quite adorable.

Don't think I should get anything else until I leave home and can guarentee I will be living in a place that allows pets for the foreseeable future. Not sure what I can do if that isn't possible next year. Maybe buy house plants and a lamp and try and hide the fact I have a chameleon from the landlord? Or perhaps keep him in a cupboard (the chameleon that is)? Hopefully I will find some nice understanding people and it wont come to anything like that.

Hoping it can go to this in future years.

1.1 Veieled
1.1 Panthers
1.2 Pygmy

Anyone familular with 'Jeeves and Wooster'? There is a character called 'Gussie Fink-Nottle' who is obsessed wtih Newts. I jokingly made a remark suggesting people would start comparing me one day as I tend to speak about chameleons far too much. My mother seems to think i'm already there.

just got second one last week 1.1 veiled but goin to the pomona reptile show in January hopefully getting 2 more either from kammers or flchams either way im excited :D

1 male veiled. in search of that "perfect panther" currently. think i'll get a nice yelow bodied blue bar ambilobe or a sambava...

When the thread started I had two now Im getting my sixth in two weeks:D

1.0 Tamatave 1.0 Calyptratus 1.1 Brevicaudatus and 1.0 Oustaleti (soon it will be 1.1 Oustaleti)

I first had 1 veiled but my boyfriend has a lot of chameleons, don't know exact number but we bought chameleons together and we combined the collection :p

Back
Top Bottom