Jackson $350
Male quad $350
Female quad, young, $250
Male quad, young, $250
Female quad, from a friend, $200
Deremensis pair $400
mellers, 1 month $350
Transvaalense $900 pair

Lots of free rescues, and deals from friends.

Wow! I can tell these prices are WAY higher compared to European chameleon prices, especially for Trioceros species.

I paid like 150euro for my Quad PAIR and also 150euro for my Deremensis pair.
Melleri CB was arround 100euro, panther male costs 150euro at a young age.

Local Pet Store:

5 month old female panther - $250.00

Toronto Reptile Show:

Male Ambilobe Panther , Female Translucent Veiled , and Male Translucent Veiled = $ 400 ( 4 - 6 months)

Wow! I can tell these prices are WAY higher compared to European chameleon prices, especially for Trioceros species.

I paid like 150euro for my Quad PAIR and also 150euro for my Deremensis pair.
Melleri CB was arround 100euro, panther male costs 150euro at a young age.

It's a long expensive boat or plane ride across the Atlantic...

I bought my Veiled Cam for 65 USD (on sale at Petco). He seemed to like me as first time he followed me around in his cage and I feel in love with him/her.

For my male veiled (Walter) I paid $50.00.Plus shipping=$100.00 and for my female veiled (Nahla)I paid $45.00 at Petco during reptile rally. I got her cheap because my wife works there they get discounts.:D

3 month old male Ambilobe Panther- $125 shipped from Lost Island Reptiles

Wow Melissa! Do they always have prices like this? *goes to look up*
& I thought $175 to pick up one around my area was a good deal.

I paid $75 for my Veiled chameleon w/ accessories. :D Though, the cage was too small and I had to buy a lot of other things so I can't say mine was the cheapest. :p

When he's paid for, $250 for a male Ambilobe Panther, from the breeder. He's 6 months. Barely nipped tail.

Not to be negative and I hope you don't take offense but you should've just spent $50 more and gotten yourself a Cham without a nip tail. At least that's my thinking. That's a lot of money to pay for a Cham with a nip tail, no matter how small it is.

Not to be negative and I hope you don't take offense but you should've just spent $50 more and gotten yourself a Cham without a nip tail. At least that's my thinking. That's a lot of money to pay for a Cham with a nip tail, no matter how small it is.

There were others who didn't have a nipped tail for the same price, and others that were more than him. But i wanted HIM, over all the others I saw. The nipped tail doesn't affect him, not even really cosmetically. I couldn't even tell it was nipped until I saw the caption and looked super hard for it. If you don't like them, don't get them...but I really don't mind. That comment was pretty rude, imo...

male9_011414_4_zps019676e6.jpg

male9_011414_3_zps713f6bea.jpg

I wouldn't trade him for anything.

Sorry that you took offense to my comment but I wasn't trying to be rude. I just said it bc if I was to sell a Cham with any imperfections, that Cham would be heavily discounted. He's a pretty boy but $250 is not a small amount of money. And if I was going to spend $250, I wouldn't want any imperfections. That's all I was trying to say.

Back
Top Bottom