i want a panther chameleonnn!!

brittanyt

Does anyone know where I can buy a panther (blue barred) cham for a good price online?
Ive been searching forever but the prices are over 200 :( please hellllllp

You can keep watching the classified adds on here. But yeah, panthers are more expensive. have you done your research yet. After checking the want adds just hang around hand you will learn lots of stuff. here. Good luck. Hope you find what you are looking for.

try craigslist. you will be suprised. i got my health male ambanja for $150
but make sure to observe the chameleon befor you buy. make sure the little guy/girl is healthy. good luck!!!!

Honestly, I don't think I ever saw a Male Panther for less than $200. A lot of time you can get a good deal on a female though.

I see them, its not often though. Ill have some ready soon Brittany if you dont find what you looking for you can send me a msg always.

If you do find one for under $200, most likely it will be a female with a false locale, age, and gender. ($200 is CHEAP) Unless you find a member on here who's sells them that low, excluding overnight shipping.

If you're worrying about spending $200+ on a panther chameleon then i suggest starting with a veiled? You can find them for $50-$80 bucks.

If you do find one for under $200, most likely it will be a female with a false locale, age, and gender. ($200 is CHEAP) Unless you find a member on here who's sells them that low, excluding overnight shipping.

If you're worrying about spending $200+ on a panther chameleon then i suggest starting with a veiled? You can find them for $50-$80 bucks.

Not necessarily, just dont beleive the hype and know who you are buying from. I wouldnt get a vieled if I wanted a panther. No matter what you are just going to get the panther anyways. :D Then you have to care for 2 species.

Not necessarily, just dont beleive the hype and know who you are buying from. I wouldnt get a vieled if I wanted a panther. No matter what you are just going to get the panther anyways. :D Then you have to care for 2 species.
I was just stating if she's worried about spending $200 on a panther then good luck finding one lol.

But yes, if you have the patience and look around you can find one for that price IF you know who you're buying from.

Not trying to troll a post...

Thanks for all the replys!! Ive had marilyn my veiled for almost 5 months. And I love everything about chameleon so I'm willing to pay whatever for a panther but looking for one that's a little cheaper never hurts. I plan on getting a couple of other breeds but that is down the road

Thanks for all the replys!! Ive had marilyn my veiled for almost 5 months. And I love everything about chameleon so I'm willing to pay whatever for a panther but looking for one that's a little cheaper never hurts. I plan on getting a couple of other breeds but that is down the road
nice! I almost bought a young veiled chameleon from PetCo today. Hadda hold myself back!

And you're def doing the right research right now, i wasn't patient so i learned my lesson haha.

yes

heres one of my male

6789292217_2c1680bb18_b.jpg

Have you tried going to a local reptile show. You could have good luck there, plus you can see the cham up close and and hold it. at my local shows you can usually get them for around 150. I know u said online but I would try that route, plus you get 2 see all the cool reptiles.

AmazingBlues.com

The experts on Blue Chameleons..check their site..very healthy Chams. Bought mine at 3 month, he is now Six healthy and friendly and beautiful..Amazing Blues will respond to you asap..very reliable..My guy is a green blue but still getting his colors..but they do have the best blues and reliable. AMAZINGBLUES.COM CHECK THEIR SITE you wont be disappointed!..Phylicia

Attachments

• 20120930_092742.jpg
    20120930_092742.jpg
    256.3 KB · Views: 133
Well my little males start at 265 shipped. Some times it over 70 in shipping plus the shipping supplys So in fact there are male panther available for 200.
Good luck with your quest.

I was just stating if she's worried about spending $200 on a panther then good luck finding one lol.

But yes, if you have the patience and look around you can find one for that price IF you know who you're buying from.

Not trying to troll a post...

Well my little males start at 265 shipped. Some times it over 70 in shipping plus the shipping supplys So in fact there are male panther available for 200.
Good luck with your quest.
Lol it's still $270 man, shipping is no joke. You can't go $130 and $70 shipping? That's $200 :)

Go to a reptile show, been reading allot about them and people find steals. Sometimes as low as $120 for a panther! We just had one in Sacramento, CA. Heard a couple of good responses.

1 clutch...3000 cricket per week,Plus FF, heating or A/C for that seprate room or rooms, Bulbs& fixtures,Vines,bins, cages and misting supplys add up quick. Then there the Cost of keeping the adults healthy.Friday I had one at the Vet... So 200 plus shipping is a smoke'n deal.The last male I bought from screameleons was 350 and 55 in shipped to my door.And he is a well respected site sponcer.

Back
Top Bottom