I'm New Here, and Thanks for the Help! :)

Crossblade

Hi there! You can call me Cross! I just bought a little baby Graceful Cham, Slowpoke! I suspect it is male, but I can't tell for sure.

He's so sweet! A big thank you to RPCV and mychamtini112012 for helping me on my earlier forum! You are all a big help! But I just wanted to introduce myself, it's a pleasure to meet you all!

Last edited:
hey, good choice in cham i wanted one but they are impossible to get where i live and would feel bad if i had to ship it across the world :)

and the best bit is, these people are GODS of chams.
If you have a problem post it on here because their is more chance this lot will know more than 9/10 vets :) and they can help with any species :) hope you get on well and enjoy being a cham owner :D

hi cross and the pleasure is ours to have you as a member. Welcome to the forums and chameleon ownership. Please don't be shy about asking questions. There are not too many graceful owners, but their care is pretty much like the Veilds and there are tons of Veild owners on here. You have come to the right place to learn! I am a panther owner and have spent WAY too many hours on here for the past two years so I know a thing or two but I still learn something new on here everyday.

Why thank you! I just can't wait to learn the best way to keep my little buddy happy for a long time! I knew this was the perfect place!

Welcome Cross-put on your seatbelt and enjoy the Cham Husbandry Ride! Warning-it may tend to get expensive, but worth every penny...

Back
Top Bottom