I'm So Excited!

I just spoke with someone at FedEx.

Apparently he's at the major hub in Memphis, or was there at 2 this morning. They don't know where he is so they put a trace on him. I'm really pissed because it's supposed to be over night shipping. What if he dies or they don't find him or what if he dies soon after I get him due to overwhelming stress or exposure? The heat pack will wear off by this afternoon.

I'm just beside myself. I can't do anything and I hate that this poor baby cham is just sitting somewhere and no one at FedEx is listening to me.

They said I can't speak to anyone in Memphis and that they'll call me when they find something out. The problem is that I'm in class all day and it's really hard for me to say, "Oh, sorry, my Chameleon's lost and I need to have a lengthy conversation with FedEx."

This is all so frustrating.

PM me the tracking #. I'll contact my FedEx rep and see if they can put some priority into this package..

I had this "Memphis" issue with 2 of my Chams shipped through FedEx. The weather seems to be decent. He should be fine granted he is delivered within the next 24 hours.

PM me the tracking #. I'll contact my FedEx rep and see if they can put some priority into this package..

I had this "Memphis" issue with 2 of my Chams shipped through FedEx. The weather seems to be decent. He should be fine granted he is delivered within the next 24 hours.

Jon you are such a blessing when it comes to getting things done with your shipping experience and contacts. Thank you for helping him.

7931-9830-9600

he gave it to me to try to help too.

Jon you are such a blessing when it comes to getting things done with your shipping experience and contacts. Thank you for helping him.

I have a $100k account with both FedEx and UPS...So all it takes is mention that "i can always give 100% of my business to UPS/FedEx" and people make things happen.:D

I have a $100k account with both FedEx and UPS...So all it takes is mention that "i can always give 100% of my business to UPS/FedEx" and people make things happen.:D

Good luck!
he is beyong pissed right now. and scared he will be dead by tomorrow.

I know they don't mess around with you when something comes up! So thankful you are doing what you can do to help.

Hey Guys. Camimom, you are a wonderful human being for being here for me since god knows when this morning when I was road raging home from the FedEx Center. Haha.

But now that people are helping (those that don't even work for FedEx) I'm a little calmer. I can't do much sitting here in class in Burlington Vt...

Thank you so much everyone.

Hey Guys. Camimom, you are a wonderful human being for being here for me since god knows when this morning when I was road raging home from the FedEx Center. Haha.

But now that people are helping (those that don't even work for FedEx) I'm a little calmer. I can't do much sitting here in class in Burlington Vt...

You are very welcome! its what we are here for.
ANd even if i cant help with your little one, i can stil be there for emotional support.

I notice it was labled for "adult sig".. If i can push for it to be delivered today, would an adult be there to sign?

Yes.

It's cold here and we didn't want him out for delivery.

The address of the FedEx place I went to this morning to pick him up was

921 Marshall Ave.
Williston, VT

Yes.

It's cold here and we didn't want him out for delivery.

The address of the FedEx place I went to this morning to pick him up was

921 Marshall Ave.
Williston, VT

Yea when i called. They stated that it was "on it's way to zip code 05495"... I'm waiting for my rep to get back to me with acurate info.

hang tight.

I will be home by 4:15. If necessary I can skip classes. I'd rather not, but if they could deliver it after 4:15 I would be home.

I will be home by 4:15. If necessary I can skip classes. I'd rather not, but if they could deliver it after 4:15 I would be home.

Is the FedEx location out of your way?

I would rather it stay at the location for your pick up. This way it's not out in the elements in the back of a truck.

No, I'd much rather he stay at the FedEx location. I have a car and I can drive there after classes. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you one million times.

No, I'd much rather he stay at the FedEx location. I have a car and I can drive there after classes. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you one million times.

lol, don't thank me yet...

it's nothing.. i have been in your shoes, so i know the feeling.

Okay. I will do my best to keep looking at the thread, but if I'm a little slow it's because I have to use my phone. Internet is crappy in my classrooms.

how frustrating and sad! The people on this forum continue to amaze me. I hope you have a happy ending like i did with my bindi. ill be sending happy thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom