Introducing Jabba the Parsons!

Oh my goodness!!! I’m so excited right now!!! And jealous! I don’t have a big enough enclosure currently or I would be jumping on one too! Congrats!!! He is just the sweetest! 💚

Yes James has been my parsons buddy and honestly Craig has been wonderful in regards to all my concerns I’ve had while working on getting him settled. I’ve really really enjoyed working with Craig.
Thank you for giving him such a great and caring home. I’m glad he’s settling in well now. I’m always here to help.

Sleeping baby

Attachments

• IMG_0556.jpeg
    IMG_0556.jpeg
    138.2 KB · Views: 20
Hello chamily! I feel so bad that I’ve been MIA for so long. I’m hoping life will calm down a bit more so I can be more social on here. I have missed you all.

Here is an update on my darling little Jabba. He loves his crickets, dubia and super worms. I’ve gotten him to eat a few grasshoppers but he is pretty suspicious of them. I’m sure as he continues to be exposed to them he will eat them more and more. He has eaten out of my hand once :). I’m hoping to continue to build trust with him as time goes on (at his pace of course)

As of 8/10 he weighs 178 grams and growing!!! His colors are the most beautiful teals and oranges and my goodness is he just so much fun to have. Enjoy some recent photos. :)

Attachments

• IMG_1591.jpeg
    IMG_1591.jpeg
    149 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1552.jpeg
    IMG_1552.jpeg
    212.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1114.jpeg
    IMG_1114.jpeg
    185.2 KB · Views: 3
Hello chamily! I feel so bad that I’ve been MIA for so long. I’m hoping life will calm down a bit more so I can be more social on here. I have missed you all.

Here is an update on my darling little Jabba. He loves his crickets, dubia and super worms. I’ve gotten him to eat a few grasshoppers but he is pretty suspicious of them. I’m sure as he continues to be exposed to them he will eat them more and more. He has eaten out of my hand once :). I’m hoping to continue to build trust with him as time goes on (at his pace of course)

As of 8/10 he weighs 178 grams and growing!!! His colors are the most beautiful teals and oranges and my goodness is he just so much fun to have. Enjoy some recent photos. :)
Beautiful boy you have!

Back
Top Bottom