Introducing Jabba the Parsons!

Hello all my chameleon friends! Here are some photos from my baby bubba. He is such a cutie! You can tell the gradual dislike with me taking his photo. He is growing into such a big boy. He is still a bit of a shy eater around me, he will now eat with me in the room which is a huge improvement. He wont eat from my hands (apart from one time), I'll keep trying while respecting his boundaries.

Attachments

• IMG_1771.jpeg
    IMG_1771.jpeg
    154 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1775.jpeg
    IMG_1775.jpeg
    112.5 KB · Views: 5
Hello all my chameleon friends! Here are some photos from my baby bubba. He is such a cutie! You can tell the gradual dislike with me taking his photo. He is growing into such a big boy. He is still a bit of a shy eater around me, he will now eat with me in the room which is a huge improvement. He wont eat from my hands (apart from one time), I'll keep trying while respecting his boundaries.
Beautiful big boy! Love the expression in the 2nd pic. 😂

In love 🥰🥰🥰

Second photo is frame worthy! He’s so cute

he is so pretty!!

Hi all! I just have to share photos of my Jabba snuggling up on his leaf to go to bed. He is so adorable I can’t even stand jt. Note the double chin in some of the photos and…Again with the calumma glare. I do think I’m gaining some trust with him. He has now eaten from me 3x. The first one I think was a fluke but the last two happened today and yesterday. I’m so stoked!

Attachments

• IMG_1818.jpeg
    IMG_1818.jpeg
    165.7 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1822.jpeg
    IMG_1822.jpeg
    104.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1823.jpeg
    IMG_1823.jpeg
    132.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1824.jpeg
    IMG_1824.jpeg
    151.8 KB · Views: 2
Hi all! I just have to share photos of my Jabba snuggling up on his leaf to go to bed. He is so adorable I can’t even stand jt. Note the double chin in some of the photos and…Again with the calumma glare. I do think I’m gaining some trust with him. He has now eaten from me 3x. The first one I think was a fluke but the last two happened today and yesterday. I’m so stoked!
Aww…he’s using the leaf as a little pillow. 🥹 It doesn’t get much sweeter than that.

🥰🥰🥰 such great pictures of your handsome Jabba 😍

Back
Top Bottom