Is it Art? "toast"

jojackson

2uf4w8p.jpg

Andy Warhol would say so.......

And the contrast of tones from the left to right side of the "art" is amazing, and the placement of the knife is so expected that it is unexpected.
Lol sorry im bored and waiting for my chameleon to arrive in few long hours ...........

Yes, it is. It has nice composition, nice blending of tones from the toast and the table, contrast from the stark white plate. The addition of the knife is sort of giving it a "work in progress" feel. Art? Indeed!

I thought you were going to have the outline of virgin Mary or something. People tour the USA showing stuff like that off! :D

So was this left behind in the Crop Circle or after the poltergeist was seen on the camera? :p

Just smear some jam on it and eat it!

So was this left behind in the Crop Circle or after the poltergeist was seen on the camera? :p

Just smear some jam on it and eat it!

He's an Aussy (ie?) I don't think they even have jam over there. If they did Veggiemite would go out of business.

Not art. Put butter on it, then it's art. Put a single piece of asparagus across it at a 47 degree angle and give it a name like "Vesper Paradigm" and it's definitely art. Wear it on your head for a week as you walk about town and it's performance art.

At the very least, it needs a frame.

I see it!

well atleast i think i do...
i sort of see like a body in the middle, with legs sticking out.
top right of the middle, you will sorta see like a chams leg.
call me crazy.

Back
Top Bottom