is there a doctor in the house?!?!

T

thepope77x

Hi i live in Tampa FL and i am having a really hard time finding a doctor that knows chameleons well. most say they do then when i go they dont know dick they just feel like they can do it but turns out there just as in the dark as i am with most things. SO are there any good chameleon vets thats can do RI MBD WORMS AGE Wight i cant find any that can say they can do all these things what gives im getting pissed pl help!!!!!

thanks but thats a little to far still and theres no real order to that post. i wish i could just see the list for FL maybe and not just a list of vets i can get that easy but ones with lots of xp with chams is what i am looking for thanks though.

thanks but thats a little to far still and theres no real order to that post. i wish i could just see the list for FL maybe and not just a list of vets i can get that easy but ones with lots of xp with chams is what i am looking for thanks though.

Let me email a friend in that area and see if I can get you some help.

Hi! Laurie just called to let me know about this.

Dr. Anderson
Countryside Animal Hospital
Clearwater on Curlew between McMullen Booth and US 19
727-785-1211

Hi! Laurie just called to let me know about this.

Dr. Anderson
Countryside Animal Hospital
Clearwater on Curlew between McMullen Booth and US 19
727-785-1211

I knew that was the vet that you used and I gave it to him above. He needs to understand that you have to drive a ways to find a chameleon vet. My vet is two hours away.

Back
Top Bottom