Jack the nosy be

Jack, Todo & Eustis lately 😁 (don’t mind todos colors in the one photo, I was redoing his cage and he hates me lol)
IMG_4711.jpeg
IMG_4715.jpeg
IMG_4645.jpeg
IMG_4701.jpeg
IMG_4702.jpeg
IMG_4568.jpeg
IMG_4637.jpeg
IMG_4638.jpeg
IMG_4668.jpeg

Oh my gosh Eustis looks so amazing! Todo is getting so grown up!! All your chams are amazing!!
I’m scared to see todo all the way grown with the way he’s been acting when he sees me 😂😂 but I’m sure ittl be fine. Thank you so much for always supporting my boys 😁

Hahaha what a love!
Thank you so much 😍, I forgot to ask but do you have any videos of Jabba eating?! I’m sure I could look it up lol but I’m so interested to see how parsons tounges look compared to other chams or if it’s just the same

Thank you so much 😍, I forgot to ask but do you have any videos of Jabba eating?! I’m sure I could look it up lol but I’m so interested to see how parsons tounges look compared to other chams or if it’s just the same
I don't yet unfortunatly, he is a really shy eater. I have only seen him eat a handfull of times myself.

This one is one of my favorite videos of a parsons eating. This is one of Craig's babies, he has a bunch of videos on YouTube you might enjoy checking out. His name on there is PrimoChameleons.

I don't yet unfortunatly, he is a really shy eater. I have only seen him eat a handfull of times myself.

This one is one of my favorite videos of a parsons eating. This is one of Craig's babies, he has a bunch of videos on YouTube you might enjoy checking out. His name on there is PrimoChameleons.

Is that Heptapleurum actinophyllum in his setup? :)

Omg!!! I read about feeding snails but I never seen one eat a snail you just blew my mind in two different ways with one video 😂😂 thank you so much for that

Such a great movie, love it when they go into Godzilla mode 🥰 But, they’re such slow hunters, it takes sometimes ages before they actually shoot. Neo eats from my hand and definitely no shy eater 😅

IMG_0782.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom