jacksons always give birth in the morning?

pjackson

i just had a question to all you other jacksons breeders like myself..my female gave birth around 10am..4 days later the other female gave birth at the exact time..and i noticed in the past all my females give birth before noon..and i mean ALL OF THEM!! and ive been breeding jacksons for yrs now..so i was wandering if any of your guys females gives birth in the morning hours also?..i would love to hear some feedback?..thanks

No feedback on Jacksons, but veileds start digging first thing in the am and finish laying if they don't dig new holes by about 3. I think I have heard of ones that dig all night long.

I think that it is part of their genetic make up to want to wake up early to get the job done. All of my female panthers like to get it done first thing :D

veileds dont always start digging in the morning. Pjackson, I have never worked with live bearning but i assume they do give birth in the morning only. I see alot of threads on here like "Holy crap had one now i have 15" or "woke up to a bunch of random babys" lol titles along those lines. The trend seems to appear that they do drop in the morning.

I think that it is part of their genetic make up to want to wake up early to get the job done. All of my female panthers like to get it done first thing :D

i checked out you web site its awesome..im getting one up its in the works!..its something like yours but all jacksons..ill have to send you some pics though..but your panthers are beautiful!..thanks for the feedback

i checked out you web site its awesome..im getting one up its in the works!..its something like yours but all jacksons..ill have to send you some pics though..but your panthers are beautiful!..thanks for the feedback

Hey. How's it going, man? How many females do you have?

I was referring to adults. Sounds like a good amount of babies though! How many adult females do you have?

I was referring to adults. Sounds like a good amount of babies though! How many adult females do you have?

i got 10 adult females ..8 of them breed..there all pretty...when i get my photobucket up ill post the pics..and right now i got 34 babys..with 2 of my other females ready to give birth any day!

NP, I appreciate your nice words about my site. Good luck with yours, I'd be interested to see some pictures of the Jacksons some time soon. What local are they?

PJackson - makes sense. Not sure if there is actual scientific findings to support this or not. But needing warmth and food, giving birth in the morning when the babies can bask quickly and eat makes perfect sense.

Mine only seems to drop the babies in the morning... She gave birth to three stillborn very early in the morning then two days later gave birth to two more stillborn very early in the morning. I have a thread on this if you have any thoughts on her or the babies as to what's going on I would love to know what happened.... Or if I should still be expecting more.... What posibly went wrong etc....

Back
Top Bottom