Just bought My first chameleon!

Aww he is so cute!! Welcome to the forum I am new here as well :D!

I have to agree with Cheyenneohhh, I have seen my chams do that also.

New picture

Photoupdate!:D

Attachments

• Arnold Cham.jpg
    Arnold Cham.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 194
New owner!!!

Hi, im a first time chameleon owner and its awsome! I have a male Veiled and his name is Trippy. He has a chipped area on his tail but i guess its cool. It still coils up and he can use it to its full potential. Any way im also new to the sight and i dont understand how to do things like uploading pics and generally this whole thread/forum stuff.

Great looking veiled tor, I got a veiled for my first Cham, they are great, wait till they hit the moody stage one day their your best friend the next they are trying to bite your fingers off hahaha

Great looking veiled tor, I got a veiled for my first Cham, they are great, wait till they hit the moody stage one day their your best friend the next they are trying to bite your fingers off hahaha

Hi,
I have already exp. his bad mood lately. He is a real charming!

Been watching your pic updates and have to say that I am quite impressed with him. He is an eye catcher and can tell you put a lot of hard work and dedication into him. Cheers

Cheers!
He has dev. nicely but has a bad temper. Will that Change when he is getting older?
/Tor

Cheers!
He has dev. nicely but has a bad temper. Will that Change when he is getting older?
/Tor

He is looking very impressive now - they often have a 'teenage phase' when they get more territorial and aggressive for a while.
My guy was a bit meaner for only about 3 months, then he settled down again. Hopefully yours will play nice again soon :)

Welcome

Welcome to the world of chams. My friend you are the one that has been bitten by the "cham" bug. There is no cure, except more chams. This forum is a great place for answers. I love this place, ton's of info, lots of friendly people, great pics of people's chams. Welcome, you, will love this hobby!!!!:D

Welcome to the group! I hope you enjoy your chameleon! He certainly is a handsome one. Plenty of good information on here . Ruth

Back
Top Bottom